A winner, an attempt, a gift and excitement....

/
14 Comments
Hello! How's that for a title!
First off, I guess you all want to know who won the incredible $30 credit to ElemenoPillows right...
Well Cruz was far too tired for a video so we used the handy random.org instead...here's the proof:
Cruz is happy to announce that lucky #11 is her cyber buddy:

 and Caroline from Simply Smithwick!
 YAY. I will put you touch with Karen.
The rest of you should really put in your pillow cover orders. I got a smokin' deal on my 3 pillows covers and shipping was super cheap!
(And I bought my pillow inserts from Ikea for I think $6 each!)
I tried this cute updo yesterday off a tutorials from Katie's blog Running on Happiness. She makes it look super easy.
Mine: Fail. hahaha
My buns were lopsided...

I got my swap gift in the mail yesterday and I ripped it open in record time!
(Lindsey sent it to my work, just incase it took longer than our moving day)
Pretty sure I had the BEST partner ever. Hands down.

A sweet card, cozy bath and body socks for our cold winters, bath and body lotion, dark chocolate covered cranberries (yum), a delicious smelling soup mix that you just throw in the crock pot (So excited about this), a starbucks gift card AND home made healthy cookies (with the recipe). wow.
I had one last night and I will definitely me making these. My Mom will love this recipe too.
Thank you SO much Lindsey!!!
Did I mention we get posession of our new house TOMORROW!
AHHHHHH! I am so so excited.
And this handsome fellow comes home too. His girls miss him.

Related Posts

14 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats to Caroline!!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Hope all goes well with the move! Can't wait to see the new house pics!
And I am super happy you liked your goodies :)
I am going to check out the pillows for sure, I have been meaning to sew myself some for months but have come to realize that probably won't happen ;)

Caroline said...

Yay! I won! So excited! :) And I love your buns! That sounded weird sorry. And I am so excited for yall to move in your new house. How exciting?! Yay!

Leigh said...

I think your hair turned out really cute! I might have to give it a try :)

So fun that you got your package already! I think Lindsey should send everyone homemade cookies ;) Did you read that Lindsey?!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I think your hair looks super cute!! Congrats on the new home that is AWESOMELY exciting!

Just the Two of US said...

Congrats to the winner! How sweet! love the swap presents!

Amanda said...

Your buns turned out great! I could never get my hair to do that! And I'm still trying to decide which pillow covers to order...hmmmm

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Disappointed that I didn't win :( Guess I have to go buy some now.

I think your buns look super cute! I am going to try that! Mine will be tiny though since my hair is so much shorter!

Awesome gift! Was the floor the only space not covered in boxes?? :)

I am so excited for you and your move!!

Kae* said...

yay! I thought your hair turned out okay! So exciting about your move tomorrow and the hubby being home!

Ashley Slater said...

I so missed out on the package pals thing! boo, I will def. do it next time!

so excited for you guys to get into your home!!!

TriGirl said...

Stopping by from Adrian's site :) Congrats on the new home! oh, and I have the socks from bath and bodyworks too...so comfy!

Deidre said...

I think you're hair looks adorable! lopsided is totally cute :)

Rachel and John said...

You don't have possession of your house yet? Haven't you moved already? I'm so confused! Love your buns. I think it looks good!

Destini said...

Are those Lindseys flax cookies? I want some!!