What if...

/
15 Comments

Saw this "What If" post on a few blogs and thought why not...
Have you ever thought What If? Do it.
Justin helped me out on a few also!

What if I were to get pregnant? 
I would high five the universe. ha
What if I could have any job in
 the world? 
I would love to be a stay at home Mom BUT do something I love on the side too - wedding/event planning, personal shopper... My brother sent me a cute email a couple months ago saying I should go into business designing/shopping for {rich or busy} people's nurseries or rooms. I wish.

What if I had a day to myself?
Alone? 1. Sleep in. 2. Workout. 3. Nails done. 4. Go shopping. 5. Clean the house/decorate.
I actually HATE having my nails done, because I hate sitting there for 45 min knowing I have tons to do or could be doing. BUT if it was a day meant just to do ME things, then I would add it in. Wierd.

What if I could get married all over again? 
To the same man? Ok. Kim Kardashian is paying for? Ok. There isn't much I would change about our wedding but I have enough ideas to have about 10 more weddings so I would totally do it. :) Plus we had a BLAST at our wedding so I'd love to live it all over again.
What if I could live anywhere in the U.S.? 
Hawaii.
We've never been. But I like hot and beaches and Justin says they have good mountain biking.
And Cruz says she likes bodies of water.

What if I were to have more children? 
Other than Cruz, I'd say perfect. Bring it on.

What if I could have any talent in the world? 
Talent? I had to ask Justin on this one...
He'd want the talent to play a sport for a living or to play guitar.
Me? I really don't know.

What if you met me in real life? 
That would be fun! I hope you'd like me...!? ha  I think I am normally a bit shy to start...? Not really sure how to answer this one!

What if I went back to school?  
I would probably take Speech Pathology or Occupational Therapy.

What if money weren't an object?
We'd buy Justin's Mom a house.
We would go travel.
 And adopt lot of kids and dogs.
Oh the list goes on and on - donate here and there, buy a new building for our school...

What if I could meet one celebrity? 
Justin: Lance Armstrong
Moi: David Beckham, I think it would be super cool to meet Temple Grandin and just pick her brain on autism but at the same time not make her uncomfortable.

What if I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life?
Tricky...it would need to be a store that had everything...
Target?

What if I could choose an animal/pet?
Cruz.

I would not trader her for a million bucks. She is my girl.
But I would love to be at home all the time so that I could foster dogs.
I also want a sloth. But who doesn't!?

What if I could go on a trip right now? 
We would go to Europe. 1st stop Germany. :) I miss my brother. Then we would hit up Greece, Thailand, Italy...

What if I had to choose between a house cleaner and a professional chef? 
Professional Chef all the way. Cleaning is my therapy. I love to clean - other than toilets and the shower.
I would LOVE to have someone make us super healthy, super delicious meals everyday though.

What if I had the option to get plastic surgery?
I don't like surgery period, I think a lot can go wrong.

Well there ya go. :)
Have a great Tuesday.
We are off to the Flames game tonight.

Related Posts

15 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Love this! When I first met you, I don't think you were shy! You were lovely and you still are.

I LOVE getting my nails done. Especially if there is a massaging chair involved.

Jessica said...

Love your answers! Might have to do this post myself!

Leigh said...

This is a fun post idea! I wouldn't say you are shy at all either :)

Caroline said...

This was so fun! I think we'd get along just perfect in the "real world"

Tami said...

I'd definitely pick Target too! On an unrelated note I love how you have all of your workouts listed for 2011! It gets me motivated to get back into working out. I saw that you have Turbo Fire. Do you love it? I have it but I've only tried one workout and I felt SO uncoordinated.

Natalie said...

I've seen this on a few blogs too...might have to do it!
I love that you would want to own a sloth-that is hilarious!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

oh I am the opposite - i love to cook - if I didn't have to clean another day in my life I would be totally happy!!

Just the Two of US said...

Such a cute post! I've been out of the loop! miss you! xoxo

Logan said...

Techincally, you are my personal shopper! ;) Now if we lived in the same place and I was rich, you would be hired!! :) I just don't have the style sense, and get discouraged! I heard Target bought out Zellars and 2013 all Zellars will be Target! I miss our Zellars.....would love to have Target instead out Walmart!

Cami said...

I'm a bit shy to start too :( Boo. Hard habit to kick.

I would love to being an Occupational Therapist, too...except all of the science classes. EW!

Super cute post, Al! Love it :)

Happy Tuesday!


<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Kae* said...

Oh I like this post, I might have to steal it from you :) Have fun at the game tonight :)

Whitney said...

I love that you said if you went back to school you would study Occupational Therapy...girl that is what i do :-) kinda made my night a little.

Momma StJ said...

Such a fun post- If I was rich I totally hire you to design A's big girl room, I have tons of ideas that never seem to come together well :( Have a fabulous day my Canadian friend!

Amanda said...

I heart Cruz too. And I always wanted a sloth. Weird I know. And your "me day" sounds very similar to what mine would be like. We are the same? ;) Hope you're having a good week!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

This is a great idea!! I also hated getting my nails done. Not relaxing at all. I much prefer a pedicure!