Viva

/
14 Comments

We have been so busy packing, moving and unpacking that I  *almost* forgot that we are going to Las Vegas NEXT WEEK! Holy heckers.

It really is perfect timing.
Gives us a little over a week to get settled, the posession of our old house will be done on Friday and we will be ready for a mini-vacation.
The reason we are going to Vegas in the first place is the same as last year.


 Justin will be at a conference there all week there.

And then lucky me will join him Wednesday night!
We will stay at this beautiful hotel. The Ventian.

Justin will most definitely take me on a gondola ride through the canals in the Venetian since he has been promising me this for 6 years now. Just saying...

We already bought tickets to see this. You can't go to Vegas and not see a Cirque du Soleil show...

Thursday and Friday it will be tough though. I will have to occupy myself all day...and I hate shopping so I have NO idea what I will do..ha ha.
I may have to venture here:
and here:
How terrible.
Together we will go here. Best outlet mall ever.

What else must we do? Anyone have any suggestions?

Well, I'm ready to go. :)

Related Posts

14 comments:

Ashley said...

how exciting!!! that sounds like such a fun trip! I hope Justin takes you on the gondola ride -how romantic!

Ashley said...

Ahhh JEALOUS!!!! Goto Kohls if they have one or TJ Max. You are such a lucky duck!!! The hotel looks beautiful!!!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous!! Have fun! I love Vegas- always something fun to do.

It's probably not warm enough to lay by the pool- that's usually what I do! I think you might just have to start liking shopping. Perfect time to do your Christmas shopping I think.

Carolyn said...

Have a great trip! :)

Caroline said...

Totally jealous of the outlet mall. And I just emailed you about other things in Vegas!

Holly said...

November has been a fantastic month for you! :) Have fun... Gamble a little, but eat a lot!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Have fun! I love Target too :)And Cirque - very jealous, we have seen a couple shows but last time we were in Vegas it was only a stop over and didn't catch a show.

krink said...

Wish I was going with you! I need a vacation! Hope all goes well with the posession of #203 on Friday!
Have an amazing time in Vegas! Lucky Duck!
Xoxo

Leigh said...

So much fun that you guys are going to Vegas! I am guessing your parents will have Cruz, but if they need a break or help, tell them to call us :)

Whitney said...

If you all like seafood you must eat at Joe's stonecrab. It is inside the shops area at ceasars. It is amazing! There is also a great hamburger place in mandalay bay. It is called burger bar....best burger in my life!!!!

Summer-Raye said...

Have fun at the outlets girl. Best part!


Id love for you to check out my blogging secret santa and participate!


If you decide to follow along let me know-and Ill follow back!

Cant wait,
Summer

Amanda said...

Um.... occupy yourself?! That will be soooo easy. One, lay out by the pool. I could have spent hours at the pool that I was at. Two, play tourist. So many fun sights to see ;) Have so much fun! I'm jealous since I would love to go back to Vegas to actually see the sights!

Lost&Found said...

Can I just say how JEALOUS I am that you are going to see CIRQUE DE SOLEIL!! I did see them about 10 years ago and I haven't had a chance to see them since. They are AMAZING! Hope you have a great time!

-Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Kae* said...

I am still sad we aren't going to be there at the same time :(

I decided you should just come for the super bowl too! haha!

You should def get a massage...mani/pedi! I am going to get one when I go, and we are staying across the street at the mirage.

Planet Hollywood has a mall in the bottom floor. Also I think there is a huge Sephora store, which I hate shopping, but I am def going there.

Go see the dolphins at the Mirage, I like to gamble so I always am doing that.
The fountain show is my favorite. I could watch that 20 times a day.

I hope there are some ideas. :)