Vegas Bound

/
14 Comments
Hello Snow! Well they were calling for a winter storm warning - it came.
This morning I thought of another thing I miss about the old house...the 1 small sidewalk we had! Not this huge driveway to shovel! SO glad I curled my hair this morning only to go shovel and it be plastered to my face. Hot.
Oh well.
My plan for the next couple days...
To finish reading this (finally):

{On my Kobo. I love my Kobo that I got from Mom and Dad for my birthday. And Jeff got me the awesome pink case for it. }
Do a couple hard workouts in the hotel room with my handy interval timer and Bodyrock workouts.

Relax. Shop. Knock items off my Christmas shopping list. Eat some incredible food (thank you to everyone who emailed or commented with ideas!). Watch a fun Cirque de Soleil show. Drink some delicious drinks. Make some fabulous memories.

Wish me luck. ;) And please let my fly take off tonight despite the weather. Please please please.

Thank you Mom and Dad for taking Cruz. We always appreciate it and know she loves her 'vacation' with Grandma and Grandpa. xoxo

Safe travels to my brother. Lucky duck is going on a road trip to Poland!
They will drive to Krakow and then go on a 5-6 hour tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Concentration Camp, etc.
What an amazing experience. Enjoy Jeff and Vinny.

Related Posts

14 comments:

Jessica said...

Safe travels my friend!!!

Rachel and John said...

YAY Vegas! Have an awesome time!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Sounds like an awesome trip!!

Hannah @ The New Black said...

Blah snow! Have a good time in Vegas!!

Leigh said...

Hope you have so much fun! The weather will be so much better than here!! Again, let your parents know if they need help with Cruz, we are available :)

Ashley said...

I hope you have a fantastic trip!!!! You will be happy to know that you are not the only one with snow now... although ours hasn't stuck... we are only supposed to get 2 cm!! I didn't enjoy driving in it that is for sure!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! Oh I am excited for you have an iphone so we can text!!!

Caroline said...

Have so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun!! It took me forever to read Mocking Jay too, but I was happy that I did and I CANNOT wait for the movies... super excited :)

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I remember our first winter when we moved from our condo (no shovelling at all) to our house (driveway and sidewalk). J was travelling all the time and it would always snow tons when he was away!

Mockingjay is awesome! Hope your flight leaves on time! Enjoy your trip!

Jenn :D said...

OMG please take pix of the new hotel Aria--we havent been back since they finished it!! I heard it's ah-mazing. Wishing you safe travels and tons of vegas fun!! What happens there...stays there! ;) So happy for you!

Gabriella said...

Have fun in Vegas!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Shoveling is legit hard work!!

Kae* said...

Yay! Have a great time in Vegas!
Think of me now because its snowing in Spearfish :(
Mockingjay was my favorite. I may have cried haha you can make fun of me later!
have lots of fun love! xxoo

Elizabeth said...

Have sooo much fun in Vegas! Take lots of pictures too! And I love that quote! I want to print it out! Safe travels friend!!