This and that.

/
15 Comments

Well...I'm sleepy today. I love our house but I have not been sleeping great in it. Maybe it's the guy sleeping next to me that decides night time is the cool time to cough and cough and cough. Well Justin..it's not. Or maybe it's the list of things that are on my to do list that runs through my head..either way. I'm sleepy. But I'll move on..

My parents took this photo of us our first night in our old house crossing the threshold!
(yes, after Justin dunked my butt in the snow)

And I am so glad they remembered to do it again in our new place!

I love this watch. I pretty much love every watch on their website in the Chain/Charm Wrap collection. Adore.

I'm thinking something like this for above our bed.
We have a big empty wall. Justin says it doesn't really need anything right now.
He knows better. ;)

I want to make these...
They are just old sweater sleeves. Mom - can you check the thrift store this weekend at the lake for a chunky sweater? :)

My latest t-shirt scarf. Probably my fav so far.

This is how Cruz feels about the hardwood in our house.
Hates it. I'm pretty sure she is cursing at it in this photo.

Consider this.

Have a great Wednesday!

Related Posts

15 comments:

Carolyn said...

Those house pics are so cute!!!!!

Ashley said...

Too cute!!! Gracie is not a lover of laminate floors, especially when she is rushing... Lily just doesn't rush! She will get used to it soon I hope!!! Great quotes!

Jessica said...

My dog hatteess our hardwood floors! He can't sit on them without sliding, haha

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Funny you asked your Mom to find a sweater to make those, I'd do the same thing ;)

Gabriella and Marco said...

Love the newest scarf! Cute family picture crossing the threshold! :)

Leigh said...

Cute that your parents got that picture for you guys :) Love the new scarf and the picture idea over your bed. You might have inspired me to do something similar :) Ps- what does Justin know? ;) Did the couch end up staying there?

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

That is the cutest idea ever!! Great moment to document!

I really like the picture above the bed idea!

I love the look of the sweater sleeves on the legs thing but I wasn't blessed with skinny calves so there is no way I could wear them!

Cruz will adjust to her new surroundings in no time! Hardwood is a bit slippery!

Love the latest sweater scarf! Where do you find all the time?

Mom said...

Will do....look for a sweater. I have a "load" for them anyway.

Love the t-shirt scarf :)

Should I look for t-shirts as well?!?

Amanda said...

That last quote is perfection! And I love the picture of you two crossing over the threshold!

Bride-onicles said...

The new house looks great, and I hear you our pup Jack hates the tile floor..its so hard, but it is nice and cool for him in the summer! I am loving that t-shirt scarf..did you make it or was that not you in the photo?!

Al said...

Wonderful to have pictures of the threshold! So cute! Sorry you aren't sleeping sweetie, but I am sure that will change soon. Getting adjusted has always been hard for me as well, and it usually results in little to no sleep. Hang in there, and Happy Thanksgiving!! xoxo!

Kristin said...

ohhhh I love the new scarf!!! Poor Cruz, Frap hates hard floors too!

krink said...

Oh my... LOVE LOVE LOVE the watch and the socks! I may have to steal those ideas! Plus you know I love the latest t-shirt neck wrap thingy. I really like the grey.
Xoxo
P.S. can I just say that I laughed at the difference in your guys' faces from the old 203 pic till the recent one! You guys have totally changed!!! :D

Lost&Found said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say Heyy!

Your pup is ADORABLE! I can't wait until the fiance and I can get our own one day! Congrats on the new move. As much as I hate moving, I love the feeling of starting fresh! Oh, and that picture of you with your bum covered in snow is hilar! Such a cute photo!

Hope you have a great weekend!

-Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh I just love your finds, like above your bed!! PURDY!!