TGIF

/
11 Comments
 Happy Friday!
I know we have been lucky to not have snow until now...but I am still not ready for it.
Thank you to Justin for putting my snow tires on yesterday though!
Last night Lily, Cruz I had a girls night.
She was my personal trainer and told me each time my interval timer beeped. When I told her I was done the workout she said "Good job, you are gross and sweaty". Hired.
I did this workout. Loved it.
She was excited to be wearing all of my clothes after her bath as we had a quick change of plans on Thursday and she came home with me then instead of today so had nothing with her.

Tonight she has requested a Pizza Party (Amici's pizza here we come!) and we are stopping for glow sticks for her bath!

And a few more Halloween pictures as they are too cute not to share.
Emerson loves Halloween obviously!
Dragonfly cutie.
 Easton as the cutest chicken around!
Trusty Cruz making sure East was safe napping.
My girl. How I love her...

Have a great weekend everyone...I am looking foward to a family dinner, Costco, Home Sense and some more {dreaded} packing.

Good luck this weekend Brother. I just noticed there is an interview with him and Vinny on the team website family - check it out! (a little choppy translated from German - ha)

Related Posts

11 comments:

Leigh said...

I didn't link to that workout, but now I am going to have to go check it out! I love new workouts anyways, so thank you! :)

Hope you girls have a fun weekend!

Ashley said...

Yuck to snow - def not ready for it... so keep it okay?

LOVE homesense!! Happy shopping, costco is fun too, but always busy!!

Love all the pics! Have a great weekend with Lily, maybe she is a secret great packer?! lol

Jessica said...

Have a great weekend!!

Brittany said...

I love the last pic of you and your sweet pooch!

Kae* said...

Oh sounds like a wonderful weekend :) cute pics love!

Mom said...

Thanks for the heads up with Jeff's interview.

Yet another cute photo :)

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Lily is too cute! She is so honest.

Have a good weekend!

Whit said...

Yayyy Costco & HomeSense... LOVE THEM!! I also checked out that work out.. hrmmm... I might have to attempt ;) Love the pics as usual - especially that cute chicken ;)xox

FamilyFoodFitnessandFun said...

Looks like a great workout! I love HomeSense..but it's so far to drive. There needs to be one in the south end of the city!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Babies in costumes are seriously irresistible. Your little dragonfly and chicken are too cute! And I'd totally hire Lily as my personal trainer, too!

Tami said...

I am definitely going to check out that workout! I'm always looking for workouts I can do at home with the least amount of equipment possible.