November...

/
11 Comments

Hello November!
How is it possible that you are here already.
Whoa.
Well, November means we are 18 days away from moving.
Yikes.
Know what else November means?
This girl can SHOP!
That's right: I went 31 days without buying a thing other than groceries.
YAY me. You all best be VERY proud of me.


Sooooo I went to Micheals on my way home! ha. I was at the bank and it was right next door!
I have a few projects up my sleeve and needed a couple things. :)
This month though, my plan is to only shop for house things for the most part. 
And this I am VERY excited for.
Another bonus... I took our rolled coins into the bank (I never keep change in my wallet, I just put it into the coin rollers) well it came out to $191!
That just paid for the bench we want for the front door!
Fabulous.
Well I think that's all. Except these adorable pictures of Laurel that Carla sent me.
Cutest bunny ever. 
I can't wait to see her tomorrow at our girls dinner.


Sweetest thing.




Happy Tuesday everyone!



Related Posts

11 comments:

Carolyn said...

I need to put myself on a shopping restriction. And bring in my bucket of change. HAHA :) Thanks for motivating me.

Jenn :D said...

WOW congrats on that accomplishment!! Maybe I can try Feb since is shorter :P Honestly, that's impressive! Cannot wait to see your upcoming crafts. Have a great night.

krink said...

Congratulations Auntie Alison! I can't believe you made it!!! Now I can't wait to help you shop for the new house :D
Miss you.
Xoxo

Mom said...

Way to go AJ!! I knew you would do it....when you put your mind to something...YOU DO IT!!

Isn't Laurel adorable? Hito all the girls tomorrow.

Leigh said...

Love unexpected money like that! We save up our bottles and then put that money into a jar...we haven't decided what we will do with the money yet though. What bench are you buying?

Kae* said...

Whoop! You can shop! Oh boy new house is getting closer, I am so excited for you! :)

Ashley Slater said...

good for you! Not shopping is VERY VERY hard! You deserve to get something nice for yourself for going that long! I bet your hubs is proud! I hope you share your projects with us! Can't wait to see!

and where are you moving?!? I totally missed that...

xo,
ashley

Bride-onicles said...

Love the shopping restriction idea, that will have to wait until after the wedding when I wont be swipping the credit card every other day for another detail that I just have to have!
How cute is that BUNNY!?!

Holly said...

HAHA.... You're going to make up for all of the shopping you missed in October. Plus with a new house... EVERYTHING has to be new. :)

PS- I'm a dum-dum for forgetting about Thanksgiving in Canada. As soon as I typed that, I knew it was wrong. Ha.

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Congratulations on making it 31 days without shopping!! I really need to do that one of these months just to see if I can!

Cute bunny pictures!

Can't believe you are moving in 18 days! That is so exciting. Hope the packing is going well.

Jenn :D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.