Loves...

/
9 Comments

Loves of this week..

I love that our house sold. Everytime I walk Cruz I am so thankful for this as there are so many homes still for sale around us. We would not have been able to purchase our perfect home if our house did not sell when it did. Timing is everything.


I'm loving Justin's photoshop skills. Seriously.
I needed this photo for my gallery wall, but there was one little problem...
Can you spot the difference?

That's right - we had to get rid of the dumdum (to put it nicely) in the top left corner. :)
Now it's wall ready.
I'm loving that Jeff got to travel to Prague this week to visit friends.
How cool is it that he is all the way over in Germany and he can drive 3 hours to visit friends.
Amazing. Can't wait to hear all about it bud.

Loving this idea!
Magnetic strip in medicine cabinet for bobby pins. Genius.
  via
Love this color. I'm loving grey right.
I'm doing my best to open Justin up to the idea of paint! :)
Love this idea.
You put toothpaste on the picture's hanger, eyeball where you want your picture hung, press against the wall, then place the nail in the toothpaste spot on the wall. Wipe off toothpaste and hang picture!
Voila.

Happy Wednesday everyone.

Related Posts

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Hahahaa... good job justin on the picture!! Also it is much clearer!! Oh and Justin - go with the paint color - it is awesome possum!!

Great choice Alison!! You move like next week!!!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Haha I don't know who dumdum is but that's awesome!! Both my BILs are no longer with their girlfriends they brought to our wedding.

I love grey too! I really want a grey sofa set! Half my wardrobe is grey!

Purple Daisies said...

Good job Justin!! Could you make my you know whats look bigger, I just feel like everytime I look at me Im looking down my clevage!! lol :) I need to learn photoshop! haha.......Love the paint color! The toothpaste thing Im going to try!:)

Marybeth said...

=) What a great idea with the bobby pins! Genius!

Congrats on selling the house! Amazing!

Cute blog!

Leigh said...

Haha who was that he took out of the picture? That's a GREAT idea for bobby pins! I drive Brian nuts because they end up EVERYWHERE in our house and vehicles

Carolyn said...

OMG! That's amazing photoshop skills!!! JEEZE! I actually thought you added someone in instead of taking him out. :)

As for the house selling... YAY! :) Congrats!

Kae* said...

Happy Wednesday!
Yes very good that your house sold! yay!!!!

Kristin said...

who is the dumdum?? hahah

krink said...

Such good ideas. I have a case for my bobby pins and it has a magnet in a ring in the centre, so the bobby pins stick to the magnet around the edge, but you can pull them out easily! So smart!
And Justin did such a good job with the photoshop! I have a few people I'd love to remove from pics... should I get in line? :D