The last weekend...

/
13 Comments
to enjoy our 203 house.
We move in 4 sleeps.
That is why our house looks like this.

Yes, our island is amid these boxes.
Chaos.
I can't handle it.
I seriously find it hard to function in a space that looks like the current state of our home.
But it's only for 4 days...
Oh but see those 3 pillow above...
 These are the pillow covers I ordered for them:
So pretty! One will go at the front door on the bench we are going to purchase and the other 2 will go on the couch. I think they will look great with the new rug, hardwood and color of our cabinets.
This weekend:
{Friday}
 Signed our names about 50 times with our lawyer [and one of my closest friends Barb] for all the closing papers for our sale and purchase. So proud of Barb - she is a smartie pants lawyer. I'm not sure how many time she had to 'dumb it down' for me to understand what I was signing!
Then we had a great family dinner - 16 people & Cruzie. Lots of fun!
Only photo I took - fail.

{Saturday} 
I spent 7 hours at our school Fundraiser. After the serious chaos of the set up it was so nice to just hangout and chat with Whit and Easton all day. Thank you to my Mom, Crystal, Troy and Emerson for stopping by.
I then came home and went for a run with Cruzie.
Justin spent the day at Dustin's helping him renovate their bathroom.
I wrapped the only 3 Christmas present I bought so far.
Then we did some really fun packing.
We finished season 2 of Son's of Anarchy - seriously cannot wait for Season 3.
{Sunday}
Ran a few errands.
PACKED like crazy people. Whoever is sick of packing please raise their right hand!!!
ME!!!!
Cruz had a playdate with Kona. And I had a good visit with Carley (a family friend) and gave her some pointers on "how to live with a lab puppy!". We decided wine was at the top of the list! haha Kona is a 7 month chocolate lab and her and Cruz are now buddies. They had a GREAT time playing and Kona is super cute.
Today Justin left bright and early for Saskatoon for the week. :(
So Cruz and I will be busy doing all the last minute packing (after this week I NEVER want to hear the word packing again!!!) and eating what is left in the fridge and freezer. Yes that includes ice cream.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

{Good luck moving into your place Brother. Love you.}

Related Posts

13 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, you were busy! Sounds like you need a vacay after you get all moved in. Lol

Rachel and John said...

What a busy weekend!

Holly said...

I LOVE the pillows! Have fun with the move... It sucks packing it all up... but I loved the putting away/organizing part.

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love those pillows, where did you order them from?

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

My head is dizzy just reading about your busy weekend! Sounds very productive. Love the pillows you ordered.

Signing your life away--- scary but very exciting! Can't believe it's only 4 more sleeps! How did Justin get so "lucky" to be out of town the week leading up to the move?

Ashley said...

yikes... 4 sleeps!!!

How do you feel about unpacking lol, it does have the work packing in it... lol

Soo pumped for you!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

I am posting this comment from home, so my name will not appear right... grrrr

Happy Monday and moving week!!!

Caroline said...

I love those pillows. I can't wait to see them when you have it all decorated! And we LOVE Sons of Anarchy. It's one of our faves!

Logan said...

I know how you feel about the packing, I did it with 2 kids, (3 and 1) the part I really don't like is having everything packed and then you think oh i could use that right now, but it is packed in box 269! Where, not sure! 4 more sleeps and the fun begins!!! :)

Kae* said...

Wow that weekend sounds almost exhausting! I hope the rest of the packing goes quickly because I know how stressful it is to have chaos. Happy Monday love! xxoo

Jenn :D said...

Hang in there, it will be SO worth it!! LOVE the pillows. Got a new giveaway~ maybe you will win again hehe

Ashley Slater said...

cant wait to see the new place!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabriella said...

Packing is the worst! But I love to unpack, just think how much fun you are going to have setting up your new home! :)

Bride-onicles said...

Packing and unpacking is the worst but its soooo worth it. Loving those pillow covers, I am in the market for some new covers too!