Thursday randoms

/
10 Comments

Thursday... we have had a busy week so far.
Lily goes home today though. We love having her but it will be nice to have a clean(er) and quiet(er) house. :)

Quick cute Lil story:
On Tuesday I did a TurboFire HIIT workout and then Insanity's Insane Abs workout in the basement while Lily played with Cruz right beside me. TurboFire is a bit "dance-y" and I am certain I DO look ridiculous doing it, well I could see Lil snickering but she didn't say anything. So then yesterday, I tell her I am going down to workout and ask if she would like to come downstairs with me she says, "Yup I am coming to watch and laugh at you". Love her honesty.

Other than that, here are a few random bits.
Good words to remember:

 I collect tea pots. Insert Justin's eye roll. I know I know.
Well looky here. Oh my love of tea pots gosh.
I would like a neat way to display mine instead of randomly here and there.
I don't have this many though. Yet.

 This would be great for our new bathroom in our ensuite.
SO excited to even have an ensuite...
Justin...yes? Shelves? yes?

My brother's life is FULL of excitement.
I am not going to say anything yet until I get that text or email that it is final BUT...let's just say I am a very excited and proud sister..dun dun dun.
And super duper excited and jealous that Jolie gets to see him this weekend.
That's it. :)

Related Posts

10 comments:

Leigh said...

Are they getting engaged?!?!? That'd be fun if they were :)

Haha Lily makes me laugh :)

Justin said...

Shelves. Yes!
That would be easy, and it looks cool!

Erin said...

Love the tea pot picture!
Can't wait to hear the news on your brother!! :)

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I think teapots on a high shelf would look great! My aunt did that. Sounds like exciting news for your brother! Lily is so cute- I bet we look hilarious working out! I know with my lack of coordination I do!

FamilyFoodFitnessandFun said...

LOL..my kids watch me do TurboFire too! They try to imitate me and it makes me laugh :)

Kae* said...

hmm..I can't wait to hear the surprise!
That is so funny about Lily! and I love the teapots! xxoo

Suze said...

I'm dying to know the exciting news!!!! :)

Um.... quote is so true!

Lily story made me laugh!

Glad things are going so well y'alls way!

Megan said...

Ahhhhh, you can't leave us hanging like that, girl!! AHHHHHHH!! : )

Rachel and John said...

Tea pots? How lovely! How many do you have? What kind do you like?

Jessica said...

Love those shelves!