Thursday Randoms

/
11 Comments

Today is a very gloomy Thursday outside so I have a list of randoms for today.

~  We are enjoying the new show Terra Nova. I had no interest in watching it but Justin convinced me and it was acutally really good. Anyone else wathcing it?

~ Leigh over at All You Need Is Love is organizing a Christmas Blog Swap with Lindsey for Canadian Bloggers. Hop over to her blog to check it out and sign up!
November 1st I can start shopping for this! ha

~ Mom and Dad have been so helpful (actually they always are) while we were showing our house by taking Cruz whenever we needed them to. She is over there again today and tomorrow in case our buyers choose to do a home inspection. Thank you so much!!!
This girl is so loved. 

~ We are still in love with this house.
We went and saw 7 home in another community yesterday and we didn't love any of them. We wouldn't go back to see any of them again either. So we have another date with our realtor on Tuesday. We will go see the above home as well as this one again - plus any new ones we can find.

~ A couple photos that made me smile:


Related Posts

11 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I am so excited for the swap! Good luck with the house hunt :)

Café Moka said...

I also watched Terra Nova and I liked it! I will definitely continue to watch it!

Jessica said...

So mad I can't join the blog swap! So much fun. :)

Holly said...

Congrats on selling your house so quickly!! I hope the new one you love gets the priced reduced. :)

Kae* said...

Yay! I hope everything goes great with the house! its a gloomy day here too! :/ I love the pic of cruz girl and you!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

That is the cutest picture of you and Cruz!! Makes me wanna get a dog!

Fingers crossed for the house you love!

Caroline said...

I love the pic of you and Cruz. So sweet. That girl is really loved.

Gabriella said...

That picture of you and Cruz is so sweet! Fingers crossed on the house hunting! :)

FamilyFoodFitnessandFun said...

Cute pic of you and Cruz! Isn't this weather terrible? The boys and I got soaked walking to kindergarten this morning!

Kristin said...

Love the chalk one! So cute

Rachel and John said...

I'm so excited for the Christmas switcheroo