Loves...

/
12 Comments

Time for this weeks - Loves...




~ Jeff made it to Germany safe and sound.

~ That I ordered our Christmas cards! :) And they are ready for pick up!

~ My little family.

~ And my big family.
{I am missing my Mom and Dad - seems like a long time since we have seen them!}

~ That Justin is going to the Flames game tonight with his cousin.

~ That the house packed itself!!!
Oh wait that didn't happen. Darn. I wish. I will be packing tonight!

~ That on Tuesday I get to SHOP! :) ha ha
Home Sense has been calling me all week wondering when I can come and play. Not my fault.

And because I can, NOT Loves:

- One of my favorite students is making some very poor choices and this morning it was all about tough love. Sometimes you need to learn the hard way. 10 years from now hopefully he looks back and realizes this.

- The fact that my clutch went on my car. Boo. And the fact that is cost A LOT of pennies and even more dollasr. Boo. AND it is taking WAY longer than they said. This makes a grumpy hubby.

Happy Wednesday!

Related Posts

12 comments:

Lisa said...

You sure are on the ball with your Christmas cards! I haven't begun to think about mine, yet. Happy Wednesday!

Kit said...

Sorry about your car! Hopefully it can get fixed without causing too many dollars!

Ashley said...

Great quote
love the picture
yah for shopping - I heart homesense as well!
I hear ya on things breaking abd costing too much money

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Is that the pic on your Christmas card? I love it!

I feel bad- I keep telling you about Home Sense and shopping stuff and totally forgot that you are on a shopping freeze this month! That's not very nice of me to dangle it in front of you! Sorry!!

You drive stick?? I like you even more!! Sorry to hear your clutch went though. That really sucks! In my first car my clutch went a couple times (wasn't fixed properly the first time) and it sucks trying to drive with a broken clutch! I am still sad I had to give up standard for an SUV :(

Gabriella said...

I am ordering my Christmas card this week! :) The holidays are so close...exciting!

Momma StJ said...

Homesense- amazing. Crazy, my SIL is going to the flames game tonight as well!! small small world

Leigh said...

Where did you order your Christmas cards from? I am thinking of doing some this year :)

That stinks about your car! It's not that old is it?

Kae* said...

Love the quote and that Jeff made it okay!
I hope your student appreciates the tough love! Its hard but pays off!
I hope the packing goes well!

Stephanie said...

Oh boo on your not loves... I had one myself today too! It stinks! But loving your loves too! YAY!

I wanted to be sure to let you know that I passed along the Kreativ Blogger Award to you! My post is going up tomorrow!

Hope you had a great Wednesday! XOXO

Kelly said...

Love these 'Loves.' Love the picture of your family :)

Amanda said...

Great things for you to be loving!

Bride-onicles said...

I hope you'll share you Christmas cards with us since you always have such wonderful photos! Bummer about your car..cars always get me down, they are not a good investment ever! :( Hope it does not end up costing you an arm and a leg.