Loves...

/
13 Comments

Happy Wednesday!
Today my loves are all 'new house' related.
One project I am so excited to work on it my photo collage wall. I have wanted one of these for so long and our current home just didn't have the perfect wall space for it.
I love photos and our new place has a couple places I am considering for this project.

Here are a few photos I am using for inspiration (and for you Whit):


Love this idea with a key from our first home within the collage...in a small frame.

Another reason why I need an antique ladder. How amazing is this?
Perfect for the computer room.
Love.

 I'm excited to get fun throw pillows for the couch and bench for the front entry way.

 Love this for a bathroom. Genuis.

 Drawer for dog food. Perfect, as long as it has a lid.

And as always I am love, love, loving my friends and family.

Without them life just wouldn't be any fun. 

And check out Easton's eyes and cuteness. Love!

Related Posts

13 comments:

Ashley said...

Love all those collage walls! I am collecting frames for the same project idea for our bedroom! I hope you pinned all those, because I am coming over to visit your pin site!

Leigh said...

LOVE the picture wall. I've been thinking of doing one going down into our basement but have never gotten around to it :)

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I love wall photo collages! I keep meaning to do one but haven't quite gotten around to it.

The antique ladder/book shelf idea is the coolest thing ever!

Rachel and John said...

I need a picture wall too. I just keep putting off buying frames! Silly!

Whit said...

I love love love the first pic and the key idea is super cool!! The dog food drawer rocks too. Oh man.. you find THE BEST ideas.. the ladder shelf.. Eeeee!! Exciting.. I can't wait to see what ends up happening on your walls :)BUT I love love love the first pic ;) (stealing that one).

Whit said...

I forgot to mention.. the very last picture you posted that's my ultimate fave :) but I'm not biased.

Erin said...

LOVE the picture wall and the drawer for dog food!!! :)

Caroline said...

I would love a picture wall too. I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

Kae* said...

Oh I love the black and white photos! and the antique ladder idea! :)
I am glad you are having a great Wednesday friend !
xxoo

Nikki said...

I LOVE picture walls! I am currently trying to turn my ENTIRE hallway into a picture collage!

Gabriella said...

Those pictures walls are GREAT! I also love the idea of framing your key. Can't wait to see the new house all decorated!

Ashley Slater said...

I love gallery walls, they are so great! I can't wait until we have a home of our own! and I LOVE that ladder idea! I saw someone on pinterest who had done that with an entire door..cut it down the middle and stick it in a corner. Very interesting!

xo,
ashley

Suze said...

Cute ideas! Love the pictures :) hope your doing well lady!