Guten Tag

/
13 Comments
Hey everyone - I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We sure did.
Included a lot of packing though! And a lot of talking and planning for the new house which is really fun. We window shopped online, planned what we will get, what we will do...!
We also had 'Wine and Wings' night with Blake and Karen which was really fun.

Well as I mentioned...Jeff has some exciting
adventures ahead of him.

He went from here on Thursday:

To signing a new contract on Friday:

To go play here:

WHOA!!
I'm so glad he got to spend the weekend in NY with Jolie before he left.

He is on a plane right now on his way to Berlin, Germany.

{PS. Guten Tag is Hello in German, you will need this info Jeff. You're welcome.}

I am so happy, proud and excited for him. And a tinsy bit jealous too.
This was his 'plan' for this year, to go play in Europe and he kept saying he had a feeling something was going to come up for him. And it did.
So off he goes to follow his dreams.
And I can't wait to hear all about it!!
Love you brother!
xo


 

Related Posts

13 comments:

Ashley said...

I thought he was going Cali? That is super exciting for him though!! Is Joli gunna go?

its simple love said...

Congrats on the house! We are currently searching and waiting for a response for an offer we put in! Crazy! Looks like you had a great weekend.

Rachael

Caroline said...

Way to go, Jeff! That's so awesome!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

That's awesome!! Congrats to your brother!

Jessica said...

Hope he has a safe trip!

Cami said...

AW YAY! Loved seeing the photos! Congrats to him! :) That's so exciting! You'll have to go visit..hehe! ;)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

krink said...

Amazing! So excited for you Jeff! And if you need help with any of the 'fun' german words, I'm pretty sure either Troy or I could help you out! ;D
Can't wait to see what the plan is for the new diggs Auntie!!!
Xoxo

Jessica Drew ♥ said...

You two are so cute!
I have ALWAYS wanted to go to a real ice hockey game. I think i'll add it to my bucket list.

FamilyFoodFitnessandFun said...

Wow...congrats to your brother. That is exciting news. Maybe you'll get a chance to go and visit?!

Logan said...

Whoot Whoot Jeff!!

Can't wait to see all the pictures of your new house, the befores and afters!

Kae* said...

Whoop! Congrats way to go Jeff! :)

Gabriella said...

Congrats to your brother! That is soooooo cool!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh that's so exciting! Yay!