Fall's Favorite Finds Blog Swap!

/
18 Comments


I participated the "Fall's Favorite Finds" Blog Swap hosted by Caroline, Molly & Mateya.
I was lucky enough to be hooked up with another fellow Canadian - Ashley at The Johnsons blog. Ashley's blog is full of great and delicious looking recipes, fashion finds and lots of family stuff. Be sure to check her out.
I love getting mail so I was super excited to find her package waiting for me in the mail box!

Ashley spoiled me with this beautiful scarf (loooovve scarves!), 2 yummy smelling yankee candles, delicious fall shower gel and a great pale pink nail polish.

A face only a mother can love! :)

Thank you so much Ashley!
And thank you Caroline, Molly & Mateya for hosting.

Now all your Canadian Bloggers - join up with LeighLindsey for their swap.

Happy Weekend everyone.

Related Posts

18 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

LOVE that scarf! I need to start wearing more!

Mom said...

Yes I DO love you...with any face :)

Michelle (michabella) said...

Oh my goodness! I love that scarf!!!

Leigh said...

Cute scarf! I wonder where it's from? Thanks for linking to ours, hopefully we get a couple more names :)

Café Moka said...

I love your new scarf!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

the scarf looks great on you! super cute :)

Molly said...

LOVE the scarf, super cute! Thanks again for joining the swap. Glad we were able to pair you up with a fellow Canadian, worked perfectly ;)

Ashley said...

I have always wondered about the swaps!! Great stuff, love the scarf!! I signed up for the canadian one!!

Caroline said...

Ha! Love it. The scarf looks super cute on you. So glad you participated!

P!nky said...

Love love love that scarf, so pretty! and so is your blog, love all of the fun colors!

have a great day!

xoxo

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I love scarves too! Best way to accessorize in the colder months!

Logan said...

We too love the face!! Avah says " Aunty Alison makes funny faces!"

Lauren said...

That is such a cute scarf (and the swap is a great idea!)

I love the picture/slideshow at the top of your blog!

http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

lori said...

i love that scarf! im so into floral... and your wedding pictures are gorgeous!

Kae* said...

LOVE the scarf! :)

Anonymous said...

I came over here to see if you were interested in guest blogging? Read todays post

http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/10/inspire-someone-by-guest-blogging.html

to find out more & chose a topic {if you're interested}. I'm looking to inspire more bloggers as certain blogs have done me!

Check it out!

jess @ Stilettos & a fishing pole
www.ardjla.blogspot.com

Suze said...

Gorgeous scarf!!!!! You got some awesome goodies!!!

Jenn :D said...

beautiful!! I just seemed to have missed all these awesome swaps :(