Bloggy Friends

/
12 Comments
 Hellllooo Friday!

 I had a very nice surprise when I went to the mailbox yesterday.
(and I love snail mail!)
I had a package from Kae!
She sent me a birthday card and a Black Hills State Athletics t-shirt where she is a trainer!
Love it and it says Black for my last name. :) Cause I'm cheesy like that! 
I wore it last night and then spilled my banana ice cream on it. :)
Thank Kae - you are too too sweet.


And I also had a sweet card from Ashley along with a starbucks girft card!
Ashley and I chat over email all the time and often say we wish we could go for a coffee and chat instead of over email so she sent me gift card so I could have a starbucks on her. So stinkin' thoughtful! How I wish Ontario were closer!

Seriously made my day girls. Thank you.

And tonight we are going to dinner with Leigh and Mr.D and Rachel, John and Henry to celebrate Leigh's birthday.
Blog friends that turned into real-life friends.
Even Justin made a friend through this blog! Him and Mr.D are mountain bike riding buddies now.

Pretty darn cool. :)
So thankful for ALL my blog friends.

Have a fantastic day and weekend everyone.

Related Posts

12 comments:

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I love surprises in the mail! Nice shirt!

I like your halloween decor!!

Have a good time at dinner tonight!

Jessica said...

Aww, have fun with Leigh and Rachel!

Ashley said...

One day we will have coffee for real... haha!! Have fun this weekend!!

Leigh said...

That was nice of Kae and Ashley to send you a package :) See you tonight!

Amanda said...

WAHHHHH! I want to come to dinner with you guys! So jealous, Alison! Have so much fun, and enjoy your dinner!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

I'm loving your hair I have for awhile but I just thought you should know!

Kae* said...

Aww thanks buddy! I wish we could actually live closer! The shirt looks great on you :)

FamilyFoodFitnessandFun said...

I love surprises in the mail too! That's great you have met some wonderful people through the blog world! I have to, and it's great to meet people with so much in common :)

Paige @ Running Around Normal said...

How awesome! What a friendly, wonderful community :)

kristin said...

I love making online friends, I have found they turn out to be better friends then the ones you have in your own town. How thoughtful of them to send you those gifts!! I have yet to make a friend via blog but I am hoping to get back into blogging more often since winter time is here and hopefully can find some good blog friends!!

Stephanie said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING! I can't wait to hopefully meet some bloggy friends in real life one day! :) LOVE IT!

Hope you have a great weekend! XOXO

Kristin said...

jealous you all live so close to each other!!