A summer weather weekend

/
15 Comments
Thank you for all the birthday wishes. You all sure know how to make a girl feel loved.
I had a great birthday. Very spoiled - thank you.

Remember this dress I bought for a hot date with Justin? That cost me all of $14?
Well I wore it for my birthday dinner Friday night with a hottie.
Lucky me - it was Justin! :)


What else did we do?
Enjoyed the weather. Felt like summer. Amazing.
Had 2 showings so vacated the house.
Had slurpees.
Watched the movie "Horrible Bosses". Hilarious.
I made some new handbands and clips.
Tried this:

Verdit? Very tasty. Jeff brought this back for me from Rochester.
I hung out with Lily on Sunday - we swam, walked Cruz & Ripken, played at the park and played grounders. Yet we didn't follow the rules at all.
Justin went riding with Mr. D on Sunday.
Justin worked far too much this weekend. I dread when I see the laptop come home. You hear that Justin's work? Strongly dislike you right now so there.
And we caught up on our PVR'd shows.
Overall good weekend.

Quick story:
One of our student's younger sisters came into my office last week.
She had just had her 13th birthday party and instead of gifts, she asked her friends to bring a donation to her brothers school!!!
How amazing is that?!?!
So she gave our school $350 that she raised instead of getting gifts!
Her Mom reassured us this was all her idea.
Wow. How great is she?

Ok Happy Monday even though I am already wishing it was Friday! :)

Related Posts

15 comments:

Ashley said...

You look fantastic in the dress... I'm sure Justin was impressed!!

I hope these showings pan out to a sale!!!

Café Moka said...

You looked great in that pretty dress!!!
I would love to have a Skinnygirl drink! Too bad it's not available here!

Jessica said...

Aww, how sweet of that little girl to donate her birthday money!

Logan said...

Woooza you in that dress!!! The little girl who donated her birthday money needs a big high five!!! Way to go!

fashionwise said...

great dress ! you look gorgeous !!
have you seen my new post ?
http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

MrsV said...

HOT, to the T-I-E!! So glad you're birthday was amazing! I'm also glad you heard me shout it out clear from here, I'm sure the neighbors thought I had spiked a high fever and was hallucinating or something =)

Have a great week friend!

P.S. - I want your legs, mine are long & chicken like. Trade? Haha!

Caroline said...

You look HOT! Love the dress!

FamilyFoodFitnessandFun said...

Hot dress girl! You look amazing :)
What a nice girl to make the donation to her brother's school! Wow...wish more kids were like that ;)

Kae* said...

You look great friend!!!
So glad you had a wonderful weekend!
Wow what an amazing little girl!
xxoo

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

you look great in the dress! love it :)

Leigh said...

Fabulous dress and you look great in it! Justin is a lucky guy :)

Rachel and John said...

Beautiful dress for a beautiful lady!

Megan said...

You look amazinggggg!! WOW! : ) So glad you had a great weekend.

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

You look super hot in that dress!! Lucky Justin! You are so tanned- must be all those weekends at the lake!

I heard that Skinnygirl Sangria/Margarita is really good. Obviously won't be trying it now...

What a great story that your student's sister asked for donations instead of gifts for her birthday!! Not all kids are rude, and selfish!

Amanda said...

You look gorgeous! And I haven't tried Skinny Girl Sangria yet, but I have the bottle in my liquor cabinet and can't wait to slurp some down soon :)