My little family

/
20 Comments
So I was going to wait until tomorrow to post these but Cruz begged me to post them today.
And the girl normally gets what she wants. So lucky you.
We had a beautiful morning to take some fun "Christmas card" photos with Whitney. Justin was less than thrilled when we pulled out the 'prop' for the Christmas card idea Whit had which made it even more fun! HA! Especially when Whit was saying Merry Christmas to all the {many} runners, walkers and bikers passing by! Oh man we had fun!
This is our 3rd year having the honor of Whit taking family photos for us.

First year:

Second year:

And now for some favorites of the third year (more to come I am certain!):
(and you don't get to see the special Christmas addition until closer to Christmas - but they are GREAT!)

Whit's favorite. Fantastic light!

So fun! And love the colors.

Justin's favorite.

Me and my girl!

My loves!

My favorite!

Love this too! :)

Amazing right! Thank you again Whit.
We are so lucky to have these and are excited for the many more photo shoots to come with you. xo
Stay tuned for Whitney's Photography blog coming soon!!!

Related Posts

20 comments:

Jessica said...

They are gorgeous pictures! You guys are so photogenic.

Leigh said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Julie said...

Wow those are so gorgeous!!! I've been wanting to do a family photo session with Maisy, I think I need to now after seeing these!

Holly said...

Oh I love the last two!! You guys are like a model couple! :)

Caroline said...

Beautiful photos! You guys are such a good looking couple and Cruz is a beauty too! Love this post!

Rachel and John said...

Eek! I want to see the Christmas ones!!! Whit is amazing, as usual.

Natalie said...

Wow girl, you are on top of it! I have not even begun to think about christmas photos yet!!

Café Moka said...

Great pictures!!! I'm impress!

Gabriella said...

Oh my gosh...GORGEOUS!!!

Nikki said...

Your pictures are GERAT! You guys are so photogenic!

Ashley said...

Love the pictures!!! You guys are too cute together!!! I also love your hair - you should do a video on how you do it!

Oh and thanks Cruz for making her post them today!! ;)

woodlandsblonde said...

Gorgeous pics!

Annie said...

LOVE all the pictures!!! you guys make such a cute couple!!! the last two are my favorites as well! :)

FamilyFoodFitnessandFun said...

Gorgeous photos! I really need to think about taking some pics for our Christmas cards...but I always leave things last minute ;)

Suze said...

Oh my goodness I die, love love these pictures!

Al said...

Awww :) You made me want Christmas! Such a lovely collection, and how cool that this is three years and counting? Absolutely stunning in those photos, darling girl! It seems everything is going well for you, though those bruises and scrapes Justin has look so painful - hope he feels better soon!
Take care lovely, and happy Wednesday :)

Amanda said...

I am trying to pick a favorite, but I don't think that it's possible! These are all amazing, and you look gorgeous! Tell Cruz she could totally be a model and make lots of money, but I wouldn't want to inflate her ego too much ;)

Kae* said...

Omg these are amazing! I love them all! The lighting is so beautiful! :)

Murdock's mama said...

Beautiful Alison!! My favorite is the first one [from this year] with the awesome light! All of them are great though...such a cute little family! :)
A

Nicole said...

Amazing photos of very beautiful people and dog!!! Whitney is super talented!!