Birthday wishes for my bestest...

/
9 Comments

Today I would like to say a huge Happy Birthday to YOU Whit!
I am so incredibly fortunate to have a friend like you.

We've gone on some great trips.
We have known to initiate a dance party or two...
We created our own little business.
We celebrated Easton.
You are an amazing mother and such an inspiration to me in more ways imaginable.

Your daily emails make me laugh, motivate me, lift me up and are something I truly look forward to/need each day.
I think everyone needs a friends like you and I am just so thankful we 'get each other' the way we do and that we have become such incredible friends over the years .
I hope you have a fabulous day with the 3 amazing men in your life.
You are so loved and appreciated.
xoxo

Related Posts

9 comments:

Leigh said...

Happy birthday to Whitney!

Momma StJ said...

Beautiful post for a beautiful friend! Happy birthday Whitney!

Logan said...

Happy Birthday Whitney!!!

krink said...

Happy Birthday Lady!!! Hope you get to enjoy the day and relax. You so deserve it!!!
Xoxo

Kae* said...

Happy Birthday to Whitney! So glad you have such a great friendship :)

Jayne said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Whitney...Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Be thankful you can't really hear me singing. It's not pretty.

Rachel and John said...

Happy Birthday to Whitney!

MrsV said...

I LOVE this post! It reminds me of my bestie =) Yay for those women who fill the empty spots in our life!

Hope you're having a great week!

Jamie @ The Yellow Brick Road

Whit said...

Finally I can comment on is OH SOO special post!! The quote at the top is you and me for sure. Love you to bits. thank you again for this beautiful birthday post!! Means the world to me. Xox