Always take time to laugh!

/
12 Comments
Thursday - yay!
I don't know about you, but today I needed a laugh.
So here's a few...
 
"Oh hi you're home already!"

My Dad was just showing us a "How to Train a Labrador" book that our first family dog Brandy chewed!

 This seriously makes me laugh out loud. SO funny.

These creatures do exist!


 
Now this isn't a funny photo but it made me smile when Whit sent it.
Here is a photo she took of Justin that I love...
Great shot of him.


Hope everyone has a great day!

Related Posts

12 comments:

Jessica said...

You and Justin are so photogenic!

Ashley said...

Those pictures with the dogs make me laugh and make me feel like mine arent all that bad after all ;)

Suze said...

I loled so much, pictures priceless!

Adore last photo of y'all, Presh and so in love! Ha

Ps ally's 6 months on photog. Blog, you've gotta check em out! Sure laugh!

Whitney Ellen said...

That first photo just made me fall over! hahaha

Caroline said...

I hope Knox and Cruz don't get any ideas from this post! And I love the calorie saying. So true!

Kae* said...

I love this post! That first picture makes me laugh so hard!!!

MrsV said...

This post is JUST what I needed today, thank you so much friend! I hadn't laughed out loud in days!

Have a great weekend!

Jamie @ The Yellow Brick Road

Elizabeth said...

I love all the dog pictures. They are too funny! You and your husband are adorable together! Soo cute!

Amanda said...

HAHAHA those are great pictures to start my un-motivated Friday morning! Happy day! Finally Fridayyyyy!

Stephanie said...

I love those pics so much!!! They all made me giggle out loud!

I came over from your fur baby friday at Julie's blog! Your baby is too precious for words!

Happy Weekend!! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

krink said...

Beautiful pic!

The Presutti's said...

Those pictures were really funny! Picture of you two is gorgeous!