Start the car!!! Start the car!!!!

/
8 Comments

 Finally Friday...well I am off to Ikea to purchase A LOT of items for my Life Skills Workroom. Hoping they deliver? yes? no? Either that or I need a U-Haul...
I am also stopping to visit our friend Jenny who is helping me out with appliances for the workroom and she is also lending me the last 2 books in The Hunger Game series. SO excited about that. Thank you Jenny!

This weekend we are headed to the lake with our best friends Dustin, Whitney, Blake and Karen - and of course the 3 dogs.

 So excited to see this girlie...
 Oh boy do we miss her.
 Hangout with these 3 beautiful ladies.
 And these handsome men. Minus a few.
And I cannot wait for a weekend full of cuddles and smiles from this little man.
Easton - Auntie Alison is so excited to see you!
Hope everyone has a fabulous - safe - and sunny weekend!!!

Related Posts

8 comments:

Cami said...

Ikea is SO MUCH FUN - hope you have fun and find lots of cool stuff :D

I always love your pictures - they're so gorgeous! Have fun with cutie puppy!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Momma StJ said...

Love me some Ikea!

It's funny, the only person I know to talk about the hunger games is my SIL from Montreal. Never heard of it until her! Must be a Canadian thing ;)

Easton has the BEST smile!

Leigh said...

Haha the title of your post made me laugh. I hope the shopping goes well and you have a great weekend at the lake :)

Ashley said...

Have fun shopping!!! Love ikea!!!

Hope you have a fun and safe weekend as well!!

Jessica said...

Have a great weekend!

krink said...

Have a great weekend guys!Say hi to our favorite Niece!!! And lots of hugs and kisses to Easton!
Xoxo

Kae* said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I hope you have a wonderful weekend at the lake! :)

Ashley said...

I love Ikea and will be hitting it up tomorrow! :)

Love the photos! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!