{A camping we will go, a camping we will go}

/
13 Comments
That's right we are off camping for the first time this summer!
We are headed out to Two Jack Lake with Crystal, Troy and Emerson.
Let's hope this sunshine sticks around!

This year I bought everything to try these:

Then you wrap them in tin foil and throw them in the fire!

And another must for camping - Champagne.

Our trip last summer!

This morning Cruz and I met Leigh and Harley for a walk.
The pups had a great time charging around and Leigh and I had a great visit.

Ok, now we all know how much I adore my dog. But sometimes Cruz....really.
Mud I can handle her rolling in. But other dogs...poop. Not so much.
Cruz you are gross. So we had to come right home to have a bath, clean the car and do laundry AND I still can't get the smell out of my nose. Leigh can vouch for me - disgusting = Cruz. urg.
Harley you are much smarter. He just looked at Cruz like "you lady are crazy".

Anyways I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.


Related Posts

13 comments:

Jessica said...

Hold on, is that a doggy snuggie?! I need one. Hahaha

Logan said...

Have fun!!! Oh Cruz, mud baths are good, the poop not so much!!

Ashley said...

Oh My! Its letting me comment!!! LOL!! Have fun camping!!!

Thats one of my favorite champagnes!!! I am going to try the new girls night out champagne -their wine has never let me down... lol

Oh Cruz... I guess that means she is feeling better!

Gabriella said...

Homie does the same thing. Makes me want to barf!
Have a great time camping! :)

Amanda said...

HAHAHAH! Winston does the same thing. Poop or dead animals...very odd.

Leigh said...

Haha yes, it sure was smelly. I think Harley got a little on him or else the smell just stayed with us. I feel sorry for you!

Hope you have fun camping!

FamilyFoodFitnessandFun said...

Oh my...those banana things look amazing!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I can't wait to read more of yours!

Kristin said...

Have fun!!!

Mrs. Stethoscope said...

Have a great time

Bride-onicles said...

I love camping and actually had my first camping trip just this past year. It was so amazing and fun. Hope you enjoy every second and those banana smores..? look AMAZING!

Nikki said...

What is that bannan thing?!?!!?

Hope you have a fun time camping!

Kae* said...

Yay! Sounds like a great weekend!

Oh no Cruz! You and Dallas would get along well...!

Hope the weekend went amazing!

Amber said...

Okay Alison, I am jealous of all your trips. You look like you had a great time.

And....I wanted you to know that I nominated you for an award! Make sure and check out my recent blog post.