The campers have returned!

/
7 Comments

Today was my first day back at work. All I can say is URG!
I know I can't complain since I only have to work tomorrow and Wednesday this week as well but I will anyways!!! So URG.
I sorta wanted to trade my workout and making dinner for ice cream and a glass of wine tonight...but didn't, not yet at least!

Anyways -
What a weekend!
Setting up the tarp in case of rain - but it didn't YAY! We had beautiful weather.

 Some cheerleading moves to get the tarp up.
It was SO entertaining!!!
 Cruz with her glow necklace!
The guys!
 The girls with our champagne! nom nom nom
And we totally rock those head lamps. Yes we do.
 The guys and their favorite camping midnight snack - cheese buns with PB & J made in the sandwhich maker in the fire!
Troy yours looks much better than last year!
Cruz's favorite part of camping.
Cuddles in the tent.
 All snuggled up.
 Sleeping with Mom.
 Early morning smiles with my sweet pea Emerson!
Loves Uncle Justin!
The Cruzie girl!
 Papa & Emerson - kisses!
 Banff for ice cream at Cows!
Even Cruz & Emerson had some tastes.
 At Two Jack Lake.
 The Dick Family.
 Crazy Troy & Cruz - it was chilly!

 Peek-a-boo in the play pen!

 Funny faces! ha Oh Emerson.
Dinner time!
 Auntie Alison I am tired and giving you nasty looks while you feed me. Period.
 Second early morning cuddles.
Uncle Justin makes me laugh!

 On the way home. Cruz crashed!

Fail: We did not make the banana smores. Boo.
Thanks for a great trip C, T & E.

Related Posts

7 comments:

Leigh said...

Ah looks like you guys had so much fun! Glad it didn't rain :)

Kae* said...

The trip looks absolutely wonderful! So beautiful and looks so much fun with Emerson and Cruz! :)

Jessica said...

Aww, looks like you guys had a great time! Especially Cruz, lol.

Gabriella said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the picture of you and Cruz cuddling in the tent and her passed out in the car! :)

Logan said...

Love all the pictures!!!

krink said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all these pics! What a fun trip! Despite Emerson not sleeping too well, we made it work! Looking forwards to next year too!!!
Xoxo

Nicole said...

Looks like a super fun trip and I don't even like camping!!! Those pics of Cruz all tucked in are adorable!