Babes!

/
8 Comments
Happy Tuesday! It is a beautiful day today. I missed my Cruzie girl for a walk after work today but I think I will go park my butt outside and finish my book before I hit the cool basement for my workout. Justin is going riding tonight with Mr. D and tomorrow night too which is great!

Today I HAVE to share these photos with you. Because they are just SO incredible.
Whit and Easton. I love this photo of Whitney. Stunning she is.

Love this shot!
Ah Easton! How I miss you.
Amazing right! Thought so. These photos were take by Whit's friend Janine who is also a fabulous photographer like Whit.

 And this is Laurel my girlfriend Carla's little one on her 6 month birthday!
Adorable.

I have some pretty darn cute babes in my life that is for sure!

This should hang in my car. So very true.

This I would love to recreate someday. Amazing.
I'd delete some words and add a few...

That's all! Outside I go.

Oh and remember to enter this sweet little giveaway! :)
Winner announced tomorrow!

Related Posts

8 comments:

Cami said...

Wow!!!! Incredible photos!!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

amy (metz) walker said...

LOVE the "nose art" sign. We need that around here. Also, that second pic of E was uh-mazing!

Leigh said...

Beautiful pictures of Whitney and Easton! Haha I love that sign too, it's so true!

Bride-onicles said...

What beautiful pictures of those beautiful children. So precious.

Nikki said...

Those pictures are great! I love the dog nose art sign!

Logan said...

Wow, awesome pics of Whitney and Easton!!
Also love the sign of the dog nose art, but in my case it would be my kids fingers!!!:)

Amanda said...

Love that last picture of the wall art. I think the insertion of words with pictures is a great idea!

krink said...

Beautiful pics of Whit and Easton! And I can't believe that Laurel is six months old already! She has such incredible eyes! What a cutie-pie!
Miss you!
Xoxo