8,749 Squats Later...

/
6 Comments

Well I feel like I had a productive morning and now I have hit a wall. 


Feeling sleepy and unmotivated even though I have a list a mile long of things to do.
Not sure what to do.

Mom and I went to "Sweat & Steel" class this morning and sweat we did. We had never been to it before but it was great - it was our favorite instructor Marcela so that helps. I am certain we did approximately 8,749 squats. Holy heck.

Last night Jeff & Jolie made us a delicious meal as they left today for NY (well New Jersey until Saturday and then Rochester). I am very sad that Jolie is gone already - seems like she just got here. It was so nice to spend time with her while she was here though. She is just so fun, sweet and all-round an incredible girl. Good thing Jeff was going with her otherwise I would have been more of a puddle then I already was!
Jeff will be there a couple weeks until he figures out where life is taking him next. We will miss you Jolie! :(

Also since I wasn't blogging on vacation I missed something VERY important.
Ripken turned 16!


This is her new birthday collar from Addison Logan - Cruz picked it out.

We love you to the moon & back Riperkins.

Alright I think that's all I've got for today. 
If I was a napper I would go for a nap.

Vacation post tomorrow! Pinky promise.


Related Posts

6 comments:

Holly said...

I feel you! :) I'm in a lunch coma.

Your tush is going to be hurting tomorrow... maybe I should do a few tonight.

Just the Two of US said...

I feel like that sometimes too! especailly now!

Kae* said...

Happy Birthday to Ripken!

I bet you are exhausted! I am starting to pack today! yuck! I would rather take a nap!

Bride-onicles said...

Thats alot of squats! WOW!! Happy Birthday to Ripkin!

Ashley said...

Aww happy birthday Ripkin! =) I'm just loving those collars!!

I love naps -- I generally lay on the couch with the husband as soon as I get home and take a little power nap =)

krink said...

Happy Birthday Rippers!!! We Love you!!!