Thursday thoughts...

/
12 Comments
Happy Thursday everyone! Yay for today being my LAST day of real work until...August 15th!

So my Mom decided she wanted to get Cruz a kiddie pool for at their house (so she wouldn't try to "swim" in the mud under one of their trees).

See below under said tree...
The girl LOVES her mud..

So I picked one up yesterday as they were on sale.
She LOVED it. I wish I could have gotten it on video the first time she went in it..
She went bananas!

Good idea Gramma!
Short video, just the beginning is the best. Silly girl.

Untitled from Alison Black on Vimeo.


Tonight we are headed over to Dustin and Whitney's with Blake and Karen for a BBQ and then we are going paddle boating on the lake in their community. SO looking forward to it. Great way to kick off our vacation starting. :)

Related Posts

12 comments:

Amanda said...

If Cruz ever goes missing, you know who took her ;)

Hannah @ The New Black said...

I've been meaning to get a kiddie pool for our pup...he'd love it! While it's messy, it's cute that she tried to 'swim' in the mud. ☺

Ashley said...

Cruz is so stinking cute!!! I have never thought about a kiddie pool for Ruger -- I may have to try this out =)

I love that first quote you posted; it gave me warm fuzzies. I really needed that today!

Debby said...

Cruz is a lucky girl to have such an awesome Gramma. Hugs to everyone.

Seriously?! said...

Lucy would LOVE a pool too!!! She always finds even the smallest mud puddle at the park to LAY IN! Crazy labs!

Happy Summer Vacay!

Logan said...

Cruz, wonder what you would do if Dal was in that pool? You too could have fun, he has mastered the puddles of mud and loves to splash!!

Have fun on your trip you two!

Rachel and John said...

Fun! We have a kiddie pool for Rudy too but last summer it was never hot enough and he didn't like the cold water. I haven't gotten it out yet this year but it's hot enough today that I might! Thanks for the reminder!!!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I am so jealous!!! I want to be off for a month!

Cruz looks like such a trouble maker!!! Those mud photos are priceless! I don't blame her for liking the kiddie pool- it has been toasty here lately!

Enjoy your vacation!

Gabriella said...

Love the mud face photos! I wish Homie liked the water. We can barely get him in the bath tub. Hope she has fun with her pool! :)

Bride-onicles said...

Not sure which was funnier, Cruz in the mud or Cruz in the pool! What a funny pup!

Jessica said...

I've heard that labs and retrievers LOVE water! The kiddie pool was a great idea. :)

Kae* said...

Oh my goodness! I love the video of Cruz playing! Dallas has a pool and goes crazy in it! So glad you are finally on vacation buddy!