Loves...

/
17 Comments

I'm loving that - 

(1) Today I am spending the day with Whitney & Easton.
Starbucks, lunch, hours of chatting, baby cuddles & puppy play date.
Can.not.wait.

(2) We are leaving for the lake on Friday for 10 days.
I'm SO happy that we will have everyone out there.
Justin, me, Mom, Dad, Jeff, Jolie, Nana, Aunty Cathy, Uncle Ken and the pups.
Add in some hot weather that we WILL have = perfection. 
Grampa & Chris will also be joining us for a few days and it will be so nice to spend some time with them. Can't wait!

(3) Logan and the kids are coming to the lake for Regatta this weekend.
This makes me so happy! The kids are going to LOVE all the races, parade, sand castle building! They are such a great age for it. And I am just so excited to cuddle them up.

Adorable!
YES! 1st birthday cake smash!
The Avah pout. She has this one mastered! Love it and miss it, so flippin cute!
Love the pose. That's my girl!

I miss them. Plus Logan - AKA Super Mom - deserves a little holiday.

(4) My Lily bear & ice cream. Excellent combination.


(5) I have loved spending this week with Cruzie.
She has been spoiled with my morning cereal milk, extra walks, lots of cuddles and a " TOTAL body spa mud mask". Lucky dog. If only she knew she has 10 lake days coming up!

What are you loving? Link up with Jamie.

Related Posts

17 comments:

Leigh said...

Great things to be loving! Make sure you take lots of pictures of Easton :) And have a fabulous time with your family at the lake :)

Caroline said...

I'm loving all of your lake trips. I wish we got to go as much as you guys do!

Val said...

Lovely images.

Joeylee said...

have an awesome time at the lake!

Jessica said...

You have so much fun stuff planned!!!

Aimee said...

Ah. Sounds like you are going to have a great day today and an even better 10 days in the future! Have fun!!!

Ashley said...

great list Al! I would love a week away -- heck even a weekEND away-- to the lake! have a wonderful time!

Bon Bon said...

10 days at the lake. Hello, I'm jealous:-) Enjoy enjoy enjoy! xoxo

Logan said...

Im loving 2 sleeps, yippy!!

56 boxes of baby clothes in truck, just fit! Have no room for the kids!! Ok Ill make room for them!!:) Also lettuce cleaned and bagged, fresh broccoli, jams all 32 of them!:) 2 fresh pies, maybe 2 loaves of Banana bread, if they are not eaten by the time we get there! What am I forgeting? KIDS!!!

Amanda said...

Great things to be loving, Alison! Happy hump day!!!

Amy Rene said...

spending 10 days on a lake sound like so much fun! Stopping over from the link-up :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway that ends Friday & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Gabriella said...

10 days on the lake sounds glorious! Those kids are adorbale!! :)

Julie said...

This is random, but you are so pretty! I keep thinking you look exactly like Carrie Underwood...I'm sure you've gotten that a lot! :)

Cami said...

I'm following back!! :)

I love your blog! Beautiful photos! Great shots!

ox-Cami

Anonymous said...

I am a new follower from WILW! Great photos & loves for the week!

heathergalawhat@yahoo.com
www.kalenuggets.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Have SO much fun on your trip! Your family is GORGEOUS! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

krink said...

We <3 Dal!!!! And the girls too of course! And we can't forget Lily! But Emerson really LOVES Dal and all his cuteness!!!