A Little Angel...

/
7 Comments

I received a heart breaking phone call late Friday night.
One of our students passed away suddenly on Thursday evening at the tender age of 11.


Please keep his parents in your thoughts and send them strength to get through this.
There is a viewing today but I am (sort of) glad I have already made plans to watch Emerson because I am not too keen on a viewing. I would rather remember him as the happy little boy who greeted me each morning with a huge smile and wave. I wish the Celebration of his life was in Calgary because I would like to attend that but it is in Fort Mac. 

Our little school will miss him immencely. I think we will start a bursary in his memory. 
He has taught us to appreciate the meaningful things in life and to live each day to the fullest. 
So please enjoy your day, tell those you care about you love them, give your kids extra hugs & kisses, eat that calorie filled ice cream, jump in those puddles and have fun.   



Related Posts

7 comments:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i'm so sorry to hear about his passing. :( i will keep his family in my prayers

Logan said...

Very sad. Will keep his family in my prayers
I will kiss my kids a few extra times!
5 more sleeps.......till you get to kiss my kids!:)

Holly said...

I'm so sorry, Alison. Such sad news.

MrsV said...

Oh Alison, my heart breaks for him & his family. A mothers worst nightmare. I will pray for everyone involved. Life is a gift, make the most of every day, as you never know when you'll live your last.

Sending hugs friend,

Jamie

Ashley said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Kae* said...

I'm so sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family and the school

Bride-onicles said...

I am so sorry to hear of this loss..I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.