A late - Fun Friday!

/
3 Comments
Linking up with Jen on this fabulous Friday!

Well this morning I was supposed to go to Crossfit for the first time with Lily's Mom Lynne. But she ended up being sick. Then I peeked online at the workout and chicken out about going alone! (Ring dips people! And a lot of them!)
So we have rescheduled for next week.


But I did this instead:

Then I picked up Lily and we  went swimming at Cardel place. That girl sure is a fish. How things change!

Tonight went to Jayd, Angela & Gabriel's (Jayd = Justin's cousin) place for dinner along with Debbie, Crystal, Troy and Emerson.
We has a great BBQ and it was so good to see them and how Gabriel has grown. And of course some Emerson cuddles.

Tomorrow we have a wedding! I love weddings! 


Sunday we will be sleeping in! Hopefully.
And then we are looking after Emerson for Crystal and Troy.
Hopefully it's a nice day and we can go to the park!

****A huge CONGRATS to Scott & Neil who TIED the Men's Amateur Championships for golf! ****
Whoop hoop! And then in the tie breaker Scottie won. Good work guys - super proud of you!!! Wowzers.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Rest, relax, enjoy and give extra hugs and kisses to your loved ones. Just do it.


Related Posts

3 comments:

Kae* said...

Yay! sounds like such a good weekend! Have fun at the wedding today :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I can't wait to hear what you think about Crossfit!!!

Michelle said...

Omg goodness! I want to hear what you think about Crossfit too... I did their On Ramp in January and really enjoyed it all before I broke my ankle in Feb. You'll have a blast with it!