Dancing in the rain is what life is all about!

/
9 Comments
Happy Tuesday! 
I am still not caught up from our trip. It has busy around here!
This week I have been hanging out with Lily. Yesterday we melted and went to Calaway Park (amusement park). It was HOT. But I am not complaining.
It is great that she is big enough to go on some rides alone because I used to have to lie and tell her she wasn't big enough because I couldn't stomach some of the rides she wanted to go on (without an adult). BUT now she is above that wonderful line that allows her to ride alone. She is so proud of herself. I went on the crazy boat once and wasn't feeling so hot after that!

Then today we went to Highwood Outdoor Pool.
Crystal & Emerson met us there and we all had a great time.
The water wasn't freezing but was refreshing.
Lily LOVED Emerson. They are both little fish.
 I did both of these when we got home: 

BodyRock Stronger & Hotter Workout
&
Teenage Dream Workout
Lil & Cruz played tug the whole time I worked out! YES!
And tonight Lily is sleeping over! 
We had a crazy rain storm after we had dinner and I jokingly asked Lil if she wanted to swimming outside and she got super excited so we quickly changed and did this:



That is what life is all about. 


Good night!

Related Posts

9 comments:

Leigh said...

Sounds like you and Lily are having a great time together! I haven't danced in the rain since I was kid, I think I might just have to try it sometime :)

Kae* said...

Yay! Time with Lily and Emerson! I haven't danced in the rain in awhile...I think it is a must! It is raining her and had a bad day, think it might just be the thing to make it good! Love the pictures!

krink said...

Had a great time today with you at the pool, and I know Emerson did too! Thanks again for the invite!
Xoxo

Mom said...

Phew....I thought there wasn't going to be a post today. Had to check a few times!!! Great idea to play in the rain. Remember when we actually had a shower in the rain out at the lake...hahaha.

Rachel and John said...

Sounds like fun!

Jessica said...

I lovvveee dancing in the rain! I used to do it all the time when I was a kid. :)

Amanda said...

Those are the happiest moments! Dancing in the rain! The smile on her face is so genuine and big, I can't even describe it :)

Bride-onicles said...

Just girls being girls. I love how Cruz is always joining in on the fun!

Newlymeds said...

I love your blog! Dancing is the rain is really what life is all about :)