The cat came back!

/
13 Comments

Hello!!!!
We are home!
Did you miss me? :)
Well I missed you!!!

We had an amazing, fabulous, wonderful trip. It flew by!

But before I do a post on our trip (who am I kidding I am not organized for that anyways), 2 very important and wonderful things happened while we were away.

1. Nana had her follow up appointment and she is CANCER FREE!!! yippeeee!!!!
Incredible news!! So happy for her and our family.
Now she can truly enjoy her summer. Love you Nana.

2. Whitney and Dustin welcomed Easton to the world on July 10th!!! :)
He is adorable. And I am SO excited that we are off to meet him, cuddle him and love on him RIGHT NOW!!!! I have been waiting months to meet you Easton and just love you so much already!!

Lastly, Happy Birthday to my little man Dal.
I cannot believe you are 1!!!
Your Aunty Alison & Uncle Justin love you!!!


 We are off to the lake today with Crystal, Troy, Emerson, Debbie, Mom, Dad, Jeff & Jolie!!!
FUN weekend to come!!! :)

And I cannot wait to see this little girl.
We have missed her SO much.


Related Posts

13 comments:

Leigh said...

Welcome back :) Can't wait to hear all about your trip!! Congratulations to Whitney on her little cutie!

Have a great weekend Alison!

Ashley said...

Welcome back!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and weekend!! Congrats to Whit!! He is adorable!!!

Rachel and John said...

Congrats to Whitney!! Easton is an awesome name! And he is sososo cute!

Have a fun weekend!

Caroline said...

Yay! Welcome back! So happy your Nana is Cancer Free!!! :) Have fun at the lake!

Lib at Truly His said...

Glad to have you back! :) We have so many things in common - 1. we got married the same day\year. 2. my nephew name is easton and he was just born a year ago :) Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Gabriella said...

Welcome back! Such great news that your Nana is cancer free!!!! Can't wait to read all about your trip. Have fun with Cruz! When we got back from our trip Homie was SOOOO excited to see us! :)

Ashley said...

Easton is precious! So glad to hear your Nana is cancer free too! Amazing news!

Kae* said...

Yay! So glad you are back! Glad you had a wonderful trip and can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! I am soooo happy your Nana is cancer free! Awesome! :)

Bride-onicles said...

Glad you had a great trip, that is wonderful news about your nana!!! Definitely celebrate tonight and be sure to Cruz tons of hugs and kisses!!

Kristin said...

yay for cancer free!! welcome home!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad to hear about Nana and Easton is adorable!

Debby said...

So glad that you had a wonderful vacation, even if Cruz couldn't go. Please tell Rene YEAAAAAAAAAA, I am so glad that she is cancer free, she has been amazing though the whole thing. Prayers have been answered. Ryan sends NaNa BIG hugs

Logan said...

Yeah for Nana!!(Aunty Rene) I can't wait to give you a hug myself!!!

I love the pic of Dal and Justin, one of my favorites!!!