Thursday thoughts...

/
7 Comments

Today we are going here and it will be perfect.


I wish my brother was coming too though.
 I doubt she will do much of this. :) 

This nail polish makes me think summer.
It's called Purple Panic Neon, but it is hot pink. Not purple.
My SIL Crystal bought it for me after we had a pedi together before Emerson was born and I fell in love with it! Thanks Krink.
It's very pretty on my toes. :) But it needs a top coat because it is totally matte, wierd.




Happy Canada Day tomorrow!


Here's my only Thursday beef: Why do parents give teachers chocolate?
Walking into our kitchen here at work it looks like a chocolate shop.
Why did I feel the need to eat chocolate before 7:30am this morning? No one knows. But it was delicious. Aaanyways. That's my only beef for today!

Happy Thursday! Which is MY Friday!


Related Posts

7 comments:

Logan said...

Enjoy the lake!!

Chocolate is needed some days, even in the AM!!!:)

MrsV said...

I love your swim suit in that pic! And don't feel bad about the chocolate at 7:30 a.m, yesterday I chose to have a beef & cheese burrito for breakfast, hehe =)

Have a great weekend friend!

Jamie @ The Yellow Brick Road

Bride-onicles said...

MMM I love chocolate! Enjoy your 4th weekend!!

Mrs. Stethoscope said...

Have a wonderful time!

Kae* said...

Haha I would have most likely had the chocolate too... SO glad its your friday! It is kinda mine too! :) ps glad we are fb friends now too!

Suze said...

Enjoy the lake girlie, you deserve it!!!!

love love, xxoo

Jessica said...

Aw! Happy Canada day! Have fun. :)