The sun is out - could it be!?

/
11 Comments

Happy Thursday everyone!

I am going with the randoms for today. I am feeling random.
BUT to start I just have to say that I am very excited for my Nana.
Tomorrow is her very last chemo treatment!
Can I get a whoop hoop!
This means after tomorrow you can just start enjoying summer Nana!




Kae from Barefeet make me Happy awarded me this:
Thank you so much Kae!
So here are my 7 random tidbits...

1. When I get an idea in my head I have to do it RIGHT NOW. It's ridiculous. It always can wait, but nope I have to do it, find it or figure it out NOW. I'm working on this.
2. I don't think I will ever get sick of my Taylor Swift CDs. I love that I can sing along to every word and they just make me happy. Did everyone see that she won video of the year last night for "Mine". Go Taylor! SO excited to see her in concert this summer.
She better pick me for the tea party... just sayin'.


3. I may be one of the only people left to use a "paper" daytimer.
Last night at dinner we started planning our next dinner date, everyone pulled out their phones.
I pulled out my daytimer and pen. They laughed at me! I love being able to write things down, highlight them, add post-its...I would be lost without my daytimer.
4. I swear Cruz knows my morning routine. After Justin lets her our of her kennel and outside for a pee she runs upstairs as fast as she can and then waits while I finish getting ready. She will lie down and wait patiently but as soon as I spray my body spray (this is the last things I do in the morning) she jumps up and goes nuts 'knowing' it's time for a walk or to head over to my Moms. Smart girl.

5. I think too much. And over think things. I realize this. Working on this too.
6. Favorite breakfast right now is plain greek yogurt with a little molasses and sprinkled with ground flax seeds. Yum. Justin is saying gross right now I can hear him. :) 
7. I have to switch up my workouts constantly. I am always looking for a new dvd. I hate knowing what the next move is, when it's over (or when I am so not even close to the end).
So I love doing a different video each day or a different BodyRock.


That's all I got!
Hope you have a great Thursday!

Related Posts

11 comments:

Ashley said...

What is greek yogurt? I have heard a lot of people talking about it?

Yeh for Grandma!!!

My dogs totally know my morning routine too!!! Love it!

Mizdragonfly said...

Workout routines - I'm the same, can't stand doing the same things over and over again - booooring!

And congrats on the award :)

K.

MrsV said...

Whoop Whoop, go Nana! And, yay for the sun! I still keep track of things paper & pen style too girl, don't be ashamed! Rock that planner!

Jamie @ The Yellow Brick Road

Kae* said...

Yay for Grandma! I think too much too, don't worry you aren't alone! And I use a daytime planner. I always will. I even decorate it sometimes! :) Happy Thursday love!

Logan said...

Yah Aunty Rene!! Whoop Whoop!! Can't wait to give you a hug!!

Workout routines..........Hhmm mine didn't go according to plan!!:( Yep still hobbling around!

Yeah Sun!! and yogurt and bananas with cheerios are good too!!

Jessica said...

I love that when you get an idea, you do it right then and there, I'm such a procrastinator!

Kristin said...

I use a paper day planner!! That's one thing I cant change

Bride-onicles said...

Too funny! I use a paper day time keeper to..mostly the big paper calendar on my desk at work. I just can't get used to the calendar on my phone...I like to see it hand written!

And Jack is just like Cruz..he knows as soon as I spray my spray and it goes back in the basket he launches off the bed and knows its time to go for his morning walk because thats when him and David walk me out to my car to leave for work!

Adrian said...

Oh you post the best inspirational workout photos!! I always want to post them too :) I like your random posts!

Raven said...

I love randoms. HAHAHAHA "paper daytimer" HAHA!

ok that made me laugh pretty hard. adorable you are.

Debby said...

Yea NaNa. I am sooooooo glad that the chemo is over. Hugs to NaNa.