Smiles, drool & cousin/Auntie love...

/
8 Comments

Yesterday Crystal & Troy dropped Emerson off at 4:30pm while they went to a movie.
We had a fun few hours of playing and eating before bedtime at 7:00pm.
I just love having a night of her ALL to myself. :)
Her and Cruz are adorable, melt my heart CUTE.
Emerson is so interested in what Cruz is doing, wants to be close to her and loves touching her.
Cruz too is never far from Emerson, is so gentle with her and really just wants her to play.



"Here you lay there and let me pull on your lips ok Cruzie..."
I love this girl.
"You sure take a lot of pictures Auntie!"

Auntie you make funny faces!

Smiles for Auntie!

Playtime with Auntie Alison & Cousin Cruz is tons of fun!


Thanks Crystal &Troy for letting me have her! :)

I got a text from Jolie this morning - 35 sleeps until she comes to visit!
Which means 27 days until Gran arrives (did I get it right this time Gran?)

I did my 350 swings last night after our run!
Anyone else? I am going put a tally post up with a link on the left hand side of the blog. :)

Happy Thursday everyone.


Related Posts

8 comments:

David and Elizabeth said...

Awe Cruz is such a sweet cousin! How precious!

Caroline said...

So cute!

Leigh said...

She's such a cutie! I love how Cruz looks so gentle with her, super cute!

Kae* said...

What a good cousin Cruz is! The pics are precious!

Courtney B said...

Oh she is precious!! Being an auntie is So fun :)
And can I just say.. you and your husband make one GORGEOUS couple!!

Whitney said...

Those pics are adorable!!!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

So cute!! Cruz is amazing with babies! That is good news! I really hope my cat doesn't eat our future children-- he is so spoiled!

Julie said...

They are so cute together!!!