Sending some lovin'

/
7 Comments

 I would really like to send some lovin' to one of my very first 'blog friends'.
Monique.
She was one of the very first blogs I followed. Justin introduced me to her blog as her hubby is a hockey player.
I followed along as they moved to the Czech Republic for hockey and then as she was deported back to Florida.
But in her last post, she explained how on June 6th she was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia.
Life is not fair sometimes.


I wish Florida were closer right now as I'd really like to just give her a hug.


So today everyone just enjoy your health and your life.
Enjoy. Love. Be Happy. Just do it.
Because in the grand scheme of things, you really have nothing to complain about compared to some.
That's all.
xo

Related Posts

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Life isn't fair (my blog post today says so too!)

Kae* said...

I am praying for her!

Jennifer said...

My thoughts go out to your friend Monique. Here's hoping she gets through this.

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

I so hate hearing stories like this. It is happening way too often, especially to young people.

Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to Monique.

Bride-onicles said...

Those are my famous words "it could be so much worse!" Great post, I am so grateful for everything I have, my health, and lots of love. :)

krink said...

Well said Auntie!
Thinking of Monique.
Xoxo

Monique said...

These loving prayers have helped me so much and continue to surround me. Thank you for such a special and thoughtful blog post!!