Loves

/
13 Comments

I'm loving that we surprised Mom with a little retirement party last night!!!
Mom and I went to Raise the Bar class (and sweat like pigs!) and when we arrived back at Mom & Dad we had friends and family there to surprise her.
Good work Jeff & Dad for making a delicious dinner!

I'm loving this photo from Whit's shower (full post tomorrow):


I'm loving the fun Cruz & Justin had at Moose Mountain on Friday:
 Oh what's this?
 Mud? It is mud!!!
 I love mud!
 This is the life!!!
 So fun!
I'm sorry Dad. I couldn't resist.

I don't want to go home Dad.

 I'm loving that this guy is coming to stay with us from Friday until Wednesday while Leigh & Mr.D head to Florida!
Cruz is SO excited!

I'm loving my hoodie Whitney got me.
I had been whining (something I do best sometimes!) about not being able to find the fuschia one in my size and what does she do? Go out and find me one!
Best friend ever.
Seriously Costco has THE BEST hoodies ever and the new ones have scuba hoods.
Love it Whit. Thank you. xo


Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Everyone watching the hockey game tonight?
Go Bruins? Go Canucks?


 

Related Posts

13 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay those pictures just made me laugh out loud!!! What would Crus do without mud? lol!

Leigh said...

Haha those are awesome pictures of Cruz! She just loves the mud hey! Thanks again for watching Harley, I hope those two stay out of trouble. :)

Jesslyn Amber said...

Your puppy is just the cutest thing ever. He looks so fun!!

And congrats to your mother! Was she not mad at your for surprising her after she was all sweaty? hehe! Mine would be! :)

Justin said...

Hey what am I? Chop Liver? I helped with dinner too!
Cruzie and the mud!!!! She had fun!

Whit said...

Cruz is hilarious and I love that Just is taking the pics!! LOL. Good work Just!! I'm loving this post ;)

Kae* said...

Yay! Love the pictures of cruz they are great! :) And I have a huge obsession with hoodies, glad someone else does!

Rachel and John said...

Cute! I can't wait to see Whit's shower!!

krink said...

GO BOSTON GO!
And I concur on the hoodies... I bought two this past weekend. A purple one and a grey one.
Can't wait to see the pics from the shower.
And big shout out to Jayne!
Xoxo

Mom said...

Oh yes...I know all about Cruz and mud!!! She found mud on Nose hill so I had to hose her down and then she HAD to cool off in the mud at the base of a tree in the back yard. So...another hose down was necessary. AND...she dropped her toy in my can of stain!!! Did I mention, I love Cruzie :)))

Go Vancouver Go!!!

Logan said...

Cruz Good Job!! You and Avah, are a pair!

Hoodies........have to go to Costco!! Love it there!

Surprise party!!:)

Go Canucks Go, or Im never watching hockey again!! Oh till next year then!;)

Bride-onicles said...

What great photos! I love that your hubbs takes photos for the blog!! I love Costco hoodies!!

 Curly J said...

LOVE Costco hoodies too!.. and GO CANUCKS GO!!!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

cute post! i wish there was a costco here cuz i want a hoodie!