Fun Friday!

/
8 Comments

Happy Friday!


I swear May FLEW by and now each day I look at the calendar and wonder why the month of June is creeping along.
I'm a little jealous today because this cutie:

and this handsome man:

are at home together today. AND going out to Moose Mountain for a bike ride.
Justin started his alternative work week so he works an extra hour every day and then gets every second Friday off. I will love it this summer though!

Tonight we don't have much planned. Lazy night at home. :)

Saturday:
Justin - Riding
Alison - Grocery shopping, cupcake making, Costco shopping with Mom & last minute shower preparations.
Together - Year End BBQ for my work

Sunday:
Justin (& Jeff) - Working on our backyard with Jeff. THANK YOU! I am so happy this is getting done. AND my brother is a super star (he is working for a landscaping company right now) and he got us a bunch gravel for...a case of beer! Say what?! I know. So thankful. We will definitely be hooking Jeff up for hooking us up.
Alison - Whitney & Baby Cowan's baby shower! So excited!!!
Together - Movie night? That's my vote.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Related Posts

8 comments:

Leigh said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! Hope the shower goes well :)

How is Justin feeling today after the ride last night?

Jessica said...

My hubby and pup are home today too!! BUMS

Kae* said...

Happy Friday Love :) It sounds like a good weekend! I love the picture of Cruz! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hannah @ The New Black said...

That is an awesome work schedule...luck guy! How are you doing on your swings? I've already fallen off the wagon, but I was barely on it to begin with, so it's not that bad. ☺

Logan said...

How about a skype date Sunday??

Yes that is a nice work schedule!!:) Summer timing!!:)

Bride-onicles said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend..and happy baking!! Cupcakes sound sooo yum!

Jen said...

Sounds like a good weekend! Have fun @ the shower :)

krink said...

Hope the yard turns out great! You know it wouldn't have turned out nearly as well as I'm sure it's going to without the dirt that someone *cough cough* provided!!! Hope it works... can't wait to see the finished product. Have fun at the baby shower!!!
Xoxo