Daddio

/
5 Comments


Happy Father's Day!
I could go on and on about how incredible our Dad is but I don't think I could ever put into words how great he is or how much we appreciate him.
Hands down - bet Dad ever!
Right now he is where he should be on Father's Day - the lake. His favorite place on earth.
We love you so much Pops!




Here's the song Dad & I danced to at our wedding.
He picked it. :)
We both love Tim.


Cruz says:
Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you so very much. I could not ask for a better Dad. I know you love me and Mom to the moon and back.




PS.

Happy Father's to all the other amazing Dad's and Dad's to be we know.

PPS.
Harley says Happy Father's Day to Mr. D. He misses you both lots. 
And is jealous that you are in the sun and we are in the rain. :)


Related Posts

5 comments:

Logan said...

Happy Fathers Day Uncle Rick!! and Justin!!

Bride-onicles said...

Beautiful post..I'm missing my dad something mad today! Have a great day!

Leigh said...

Great post Alison and a happy father's day to your day!

I just read your message from Harley and Brian says thanks :) And that we will send some sun your way!

Suze said...

Sweet post girlie! Happy fathers day to your daddy! What did y'all dance to?? Sure have missed you! Things aren't so great around here I will be back to my commenting regularly soon! Xxoo

Whit said...

Tear jerker of a song. :)Such a great post AJ.