:::2 Years:::

/
19 Comments
Happy Monday everyone! 
We had a great, low key weekend. {Other than our Cruzie girl being under the weather.}
The highlight of the weekend was a huge bike ride we did on Saturday.
It was SO fun.

Today is our 2 year Anniversary.



Our 2 years have been full of this:


And I know there is so much more to come!
Finding our forever home, babies, trips and many many more memory making moments! :)
I love you Mr. Black and love being your Mrs.
XOXO

More wedding photos on this post. I never get tired of looking at them. :)
And here's last years Anniversary post just for fun!

Related Posts

19 comments:

David and Elizabeth said...

happy anniversary! :)

Bride-onicles said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like two years filled with lots of love!

Just the Two of US said...

Happy 2Year, may God bless you all with many more!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!!

logan said...

Happy Anniversary!

Leigh said...

Aw happy anniversary you two! What do you have planned for it?

Kae* said...

Happy Anniversary Love! Sounds great! :) Love the pictures! You are so beautiful!

Whit said...

Happy Anniverary to one of the GREATEST couples I (we) know!! xox

Rachel and John said...

Happy Anniversary Alison!!!!

Debby said...

Happy Anniversary.

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Happy Anniversary!! The years just seem to fly by!

MrsV said...

Amazing post! Happy Anniversary! If I would have known earlier, I would have sent you my customary bottle of wine! Enjoy your love day!

Jamie @ The Yellow Brick Road

Carolyn said...

Happy anniversary!! :)

Amanda said...

Congrats on 2 years! My husband and I celebrated our 2 years yesterday :)

krink said...

Happy Anniversary brother and SIL! Love you both!
Xoxo

Jessica said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Amanda said...

Happy, happy, happy anniversary!!! Looks like it has been a wonderful two years of joy for you Alison!

New follower :)

Nicole said...

Happy anniversary!!! :)

Murdock's mama said...

Happy Anniversary!! You have such an adorable family! So happy for you guys!!

PS...Sorry I've been such a bad blogger...I am reading...promise! :)