A 2 dog weekend...

/
10 Comments
Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a nice weekend.
What did we do?
Friday night we had dinner with Leigh & Mr. D.
Then Harley came home with us.
I walked the dogs A LOT.
Made a trip to Cross Iron Mills mall, Lowes AND Home Depot. Whoa.
Justin helped Blake finish his fence and played Video games.
I did Swings & Ripped workouts.
Went for dinner at our local pub and used a Groupon! {Had the greatest Fajita Salad! nom nom nom}
Watched this:


Justin especially liked it because it had her in it.
I liked the quick guest appearance of her hubby too.


Pups did a lot of this:
Harley: Cruz let's play!
 Cruz says: Dad says no playing in the house.
 Ok we'll just cuddle then.
 And give kisses.
 And shared a bed.
Cruz: Seriously what are you doing on my bed?
 

This was between their non-stop playing that is!!
Mom, Dad & Jeff came over for Father's Day dinner.
I made a Summer Linguine recipe that I saw here.
It was pretty delicious and easy too.

Recipe:
1 pound linguine
1 pint halved cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes or coarsely chopped regular tomatoes
2-3 cloves garlic-chopped
1/2 cup torn fresh basil
1/3 cup coarsely chopped flat Italian parsley
2 T. fresh chopped oregano.
1 tsp. ground red pepper flakes
1/3 cup olive oil
3.5 pkg. crumbled feta cheese (NOTE: I used fresh parmesan cheese as Justin doesn't like feta)
salt and cracked pepper to taste

To Do:
Cook linguine. Chop and prepare herbs. Toss all ingredients with pasta well.

(I added chopped chicken that I marninated with olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, half a can of seasoned canned diced tomatoes & ground red pepper flakes)

Tonight Crystal, Troy, Emerson & Debbie are coming over for a belated birthday for Debbie. Justin requested Chicken Parmesan so that's what's on the menu.

But before that I will be walking the crazy dogs (a huge thank you to my Mom who went over today to walk them!), do my swings and do my new Jillian Ripped in 30 DVD. I'll keep you posted on how it is.
 Justin got this for me! Thanks babe.


Ok have a great day everyone! :)



Related Posts

10 comments:

Ashley said...

what a full weekend! it sounds like lots of fun was had by all!

I can't wait to hear about the ripped in 30 dvd. Let me know how it is! I need something different to try -- I feel like I am in a rut!

Caroline said...

Can't wait to hear about that Jillian. And you do sort of remind me of Brooklyn Decker. You seem like you're tall and everything like her. Loved that movie.

Joeylee said...

sounds like you had a great weekend.

Adrian said...

What a fun and productive weekend! Did having harley over make you want another puppy? I have been thinking of getting the ripped in 30, as I am kinda bored with 30 day shred, can't wait for a review. Also thinking of picking up a kettle bell tonight to start the 10,000 swing challenge, yikes! I'll let you know when I start it!

Kae* said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I watched that movie too! Loved it haha!

Oh so I blogged pictures just for you today! :) and I bought p90x too!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

The dogs are so cute together!!! Looks like they are having a blast!

What pub did you go to? Was it Tudor Rose? We went about a month ago and the food was great!

I really want to see that movie!! Looks like a good one!

Leigh said...

Haha I love how they were sharing a bed and Harley giving Cruz kisses! They are cute, but I bet crazy together so we owe you guys BIG time. And Cruz can stay at our house whenever :)

Bride-onicles said...

Your posts are always so stinkin cute..and as always I love the pics of the dogs..I am such a dog lover!! Your diner last night sounded fab!

Julie said...

I love the adorable pictures of the pups! They are precious together!!

Mrs. Stethoscope said...

I cannot wait to hear how Jillian treats you :)

I loved that movie.. and how does Jen A look that good?