My Wednesday Loves...

/
10 Comments

Wednesday Loves with Jamie!

(1) I'm loving this WEATHER! Finally! I have been wearing bare legs and dresses/skirts/sandals all week so far! YES!

(2) I'm loving Grooveshark. You create playlists online and can listen free to music all day. Why did my co-worker JUST inform me of this. I'm so ill-informed. But I LOVE it now.

(3) I'm loving these baby Sperry's that Jeff bought for Emerson. Gran I had to post these for you! Adroable right! Even your grandson has good taste in shoes!
Now when Emerson grows into them, her and I can be twins in our plaid Sperry's.
(4) I'm loving how sweet Jaclyn is from Jaclyn 1423.
I ordered a hot dogs for autism necklace & bracelet from her for my Nana and then the post office tried to EAT the package apparently. This is how it showed up!
She is graciously sending me replacements. :( Thanks Jaclyn.
{Remember to order your hot dogs for autism loot!}


(5) I'm loving our new student's personality. He wants to take me fishing, says I can't come if I wear a dress and would prefer if I wore my hair curly instead of straight. :) He came down and spent lunch hour with me yesterday and we played 'angry birds' on his computer.

(6) I'm loving that Justin and Cruz are going for a bike ride after work (while I am at the dentist - pout). This new bike of Justin's has been out for a ride everyday since he got it! :)

(7) I'm loving that the little Art Auction I put together for our school pulled in $1165! Yay.

Happy Wednesday! Drive safely to Edmonton Jeff. xo

Related Posts

10 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe that is how your package came! That is horrible!! That is great that she will replace it! Thanks for sharing the Grooveshark! I had never heard of it either, but I will definately be checking it out!!

Suze said...

I've got to check out grooveshark! Yay for warm weather ! That is absolutely horrible what happened to your package, glad she is replacing it!!!! those sperrys are tooo cute for Emerson hehe! that is funny about your new student, cant wear a dress and hair has to be curly but glad y'all are enjoying time together :) Glad J loves his bike, hope your trip to the dentist goes well girl! that is WONDERFUL about how much $$ the art auction made! way to go! xx

Leigh said...

I have never heard of grooveshark, but I am listening to it now! Thanks for mentioning it as I like listening to music at work :)

Those shoes are super cute! Your brother has some great taste! :)

Hope the dentist goes well! I have to go at the beginning of June to get a filling fixed :(

Café Moka said...

Great things you are loving today!

Kae* said...

Yay! Congrats on the art auction! So exciting!

I am loving the nice weather too! Finally sandals or even better for me..barefeet! :)

Grooveshark-my students showed me that too! Its great!

Happy Wednesday Love!

Kit said...

I am glad that they are going to replace it!!!

Those are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Joeylee said...

that sucks about your package. I love those little shoes, to cute!

Jessica said...

Aww, those baby Sperry's are adorable!

Caroline said...

Love those Sperry's!

Julie said...

I am in love with those Sperrys! So precious!!! And Grooveshark is the best thing ever. Enjoy it!