Loves...

/
7 Comments

Happy Wednesday!

I'm loving this photo I found of Emerson & then of Lily & Cruzie on my phone.
Always have to photograph her in the cute outfits I buy her!


Hard to see, but they are both on a dog bed. Hanging out at the lake.

 

I'm loving this juice dispenser that Justin went and picked up at at lunch for me yesterday.
I have wanted one of these for a while now and I REALLY wanted to get one for Whit's baby shower.
And this one was $30 off! And I love the bottom section, you can fill it with what you want!
I'm thinking something blue and boyish for the shower!


I'm loving that my Gran is coming to visit in 37 days & Jolie in 43 days.
I've started the countdowns!

I'm loving that it's Cruzie's 2nd birthday on Sunday!


I think she is planning a party.
(Her poor tail/rear end is still bothering her so she has a Vet appointment tonight)

And it's Avah's Birthday on Sunday too!

Have a great day!
 
 

Related Posts

7 comments:

Al said...

Ok, that photo of the two of them on the dogbed is freakin adorable! Love it :) Happy Wednesday, love, and thanks for your comment!
xoxo,
Al

Leigh said...

Love that picture of Cruz and Lily on the dog bed. Super cute!

Haha you should make that "blue" punch we attempted for Rachel's shower ;) It might not have been pretty, but it tasted yummy!

Hope Cruz is feeling better soon!

Joeylee said...

love that juice dispenser, so cute. love the pic of the two of them on the dog bed!

Caroline said...

Great loves!!! :)

Jessica said...

Awww, happy early birthday to Cruz puppy!!!

Kit said...

You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

Deidre said...

What lovely photos. And the juice dispenser is fab!