Lake.Sun.Family.Fun.

/
10 Comments
This post is going to be TOTAL photo overload. You have been warned!


To say Lily loved the lake would be an understatement.
She would have spent the entire weekend in the lake if we let her.
Even on Monday when it was raining and chilly.

This was Friday night when we arrived.
We hadn't been there 15 minutes and Lily was already in her bathing suit.
It was not warm!
Cruz loved the water play friend!
Even when it started raining, she was all smiles!

Saturday I went to the market and had a table for AW Design.
It went great! I was really happy with the feedback and sales! Even got some custom orders!
I'm excited for the next one on June 4th!

Thank you to my Mom for her help setting up and keeping me company.

Saturday & Sunday it was BEAUTIFUL!
Bikini days are my favorite!
Jeff was awesome with Lily and she LOVED being in the water with him!
Thanks Bud.

 Boat ride!
Acting goofy!

Poor Cruzie over did it Friday & Saturday.
Sunday & Monday she was not herself. :(
Slept most of the day, didn't want to play and had a very sore rear end. We think she may have gotten a 'hot spot' from being in & out of the water so much. She is holding her tail funny and is obviously uncomfortable.
Anyone have a dog who has had one? We will take her to the vet if she isn't back to herself tonight. Poor girl was crying a bunch last night and still this morning was not her usual self.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend with a little sunshine. It was SO nice to have 2 days of sun. Especially since it is supposed to rain all week. :(

Happy Tuesday!


Related Posts

10 comments:

Leigh said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! I can't believe they were in the water, it looks cold!!

Poor Cruz! What is a hot spot? Hopefully she gets better soon!

David and Elizabeth said...

awe I love Cruz on the board! So cute

Rachel and John said...

I'm so glad AW Designs did so well!!
Looks like a very lovely weekend. Poor Cruz! I hope she's back to herself soon and doesn't have to go to the vet.

Ashley said...

Great photos!!! I also love the picture of Cruz on the board!!!

Was it not to long ago that you guys were on the lake with ice on it? Was the water not FREEZING?! lol

My old lab got hot spots once and it was a disaster, but hers were around her face. We were told to keep the area dry. They gave us antibiotics and special scrub for it!! Hopefully she feels better soon!!

krink said...

I'm so glad that the weather was nice for you guys. But poor Cruzie! Give my niece a huge hug and kiss from me!!! Hope she's doing okay today.
And I'm so happy that things worked out with the AW Design table. I knew you'd do great, considering how awesome things went at the Mother/Daughter fundraiser. Congrats girlie!
Xoxo

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Hope Cruz is feeling better. :/

B said...

I'm so jealous! I absolutely love the lake. Looks like fun!

Whitney said...

LOVE all the photos!! Looks like an awesome weekend!!! Poor Cruz. Never had a hot spot on Ty. Hopefully she gets feeling better soon.

Kristin said...

aww poor Cruz!! Hope he is feeling better!

Mizdragonfly said...

Can't wait to have a weekend off and go to the lake - so relaxing. Looks like you all had an amazing time :)

K.