Fun Friday!

/
9 Comments

Happy Friday everyone!
I am a busy bee right now trying to get everything done for tonight!
We have our 2nd annual Mother's Day Spa fundraiser for our school tonight.
I took on the responsibility of the 1st Annual Kids Art Auction also which I am very excited about.
And Whitney and I will have our first table of our AW Design products there too.
We have planned, perfected and planned some more about how we want our table display to look so I am really excited to see it all come together. I have THE BEST partner to do this with and I am just so thankful for HER and all she does for AW Design and for me on a daily basis.
I don't know what I would do without her - seriously.

I will be sure to post all about the festivities Monday.

This weekend I am also looking forward to Justin getting his new bike, dinner with Leigh & Mr. D and Mother's Day dinner on Sunday! Cruz is busy planning breakfast in bed for me on Sunday too I am certain. :) ha ha

But until then I will leave you with a few quote and pretties.

  
Love this quote below.

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it."

Have a great weekend. xoxo


Related Posts

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for the quote, I often need to reminded of that lately!!

Have a great weekend!!

Logan said...

Thank you for the quotes!!!

Whoot Whoot, about your AW Design table, Good Luck ladies!!

Off to take picture with my new camera, I'll take pictures of your neices and nephew for you!! xox

Mizdragonfly said...

Good luck with the fundraiser!

K.

 Curly J said...

Love that quote!! I think I should have it displayed somewhere in our house... it fits me perfectly haha :).

Have a great weekend!! Visiting from Fun Fridays!

p.s. Nice to find someone else from Canada! I'm your newest follower!

Jessica said...

Can't wait to hear more about the event and your display! Be sure to take pics. :D

Suze said...

Good luck with the fundraiser girl, cant wait to hear all about it and how it went!!!!

Hope you have a blessed mothers day weekend spent with friends and family!

As always love love your quotes :)

Debby said...

Good luck with the fund raiser and your AW table.

I truly believe in your last quote and love the others also.

Have a great week-end and I am soooo glad that you have all your family together for Mother's day.

Jen said...

That's SO exciting that you will have a display at the event this weekend! Best of luck!

Adrian said...

Love that last quote, totally posted it to my fb profile ;) Thanks for the lovely inspiration! Hope you had a marvelous weekend!