WILW!

/
13 Comments

I am loving that Jolie & Jeff have been together since Friday (Jolie is on Spring Break & Jeff surprised her with a trip to Columbus before he leaves).
They went to Talladega for a Nascar race. Looked like so much fun. And I will take that weather anyday.


 The cuteness of Jols.

 Typical Brother. Love him.
{see Mom told you! SO very Jeff!}

They are now driving back to Rochester, Jeff will stay there with Jolie for a week+ and then come HOME!!!

I'm loving the bird house Lil & I made on Sunday. I don't know how many times I heard "Alison I can do it just me". I really wanted to help!


{And yes that is Justin ironing in the background! He even ironed my dish towels for me. Yes I iron my dish towels so what.}


I'm loving this! My future children have requested it. I said yes. 


I ordered this dress from Venus... The catalogue came in the mail; I had never heard of it before but as I flipped through it I saw this dress and knew it was a must have. Called my name, even Justin agreed. Even better, when I went to go order it, it was on sale! Score. I got it in the mail last week. I ordered a small and it has more fabric then I know what to do with! I still love it but I am hoping I don't look like a parachute when I wear it.


 I received the Stylish Blogger award from Barefeet Make Me Happy. Thank you so much Kae. Barefeet make me happy too. My feet are DYING to get into flip flops already!

I'm loving that I have a 4 day weekend coming up. Monday I am going to clean the house from top to bottom. It is SO needed. I am even going to put Cruz to work. Hear that Cruz, yes you.

I'm loving that the winner of the Summer Sweets giveaway is lucky #5 (sorry I forgot to draw last night so can't take a picture of the random.org, I really meant to):

Rachel (from Rachel & John)

Yeah!!! A 'you are almost going to have a baby' win! :)


PS. I have a giveaway for a fabulous homemade apron tomorrow be sure to come check it out!

And lastly I'm loving my incredible family & friends. They make my life complete.

Happy Wednesday! And good news tomorrow is like a Friday!

Related Posts

13 comments:

Rachel and John said...

I won something? THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!!! YAY!

Thanks Alison!!

Simply Smith said...

I am loving that dress!!! I am loving that there is so much spring stuff out, even though it's horrible weather here and I can't enjoy it yet! :/

Mizdragonfly said...

I love the red kitchen set - so cute!

And yes, thank god for a 4-day long weekend - can't wait!

K.

Joeylee said...

i love love love the red kitchen set and that dress is pretty

Caroline said...

I am totally getting that kitchen set for my future children too. Wonder if we should buy it now or later?

Suze said...

that kitchen set is TOOO cute for kids!

love that dress, you will look great in it!

so excited you get to see brudda soon:)

bird house is sooo cute that LIl help do or did by herself!

those pix of justin and jolie are priceless from being at the race at talledega ha ha they dressed the part definately ;)

Logan said...

I saw Justin ironing in the picture before I saw the bird house! That's awesome!! Both the bird house and that Justin is ironing!

Jeff - thanks for the smile! Need a few more of those!

I can't wait to buy, FUN and NOISY toys!! Not so good on the clothing shopping department, but toys!! Whoot Whoot!!:)

Kit said...

Those pictures crack me up!!! :)

Great things you are loving today!

Nicole said...

New follower here! That birdhouse is so cute!!!
I hope you'll check out my blog to see what I'm loving!
nicolesrandomthings.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

Haha your brother is hilarious! Speaking of your family, I am pretty sure I saw your dad running today along the pathways by the river. Or else it was a guy who really looked like him!

Congrats Rachel!

Kae* said...

Your so welcome for the award! I love following your blog and thank you for becoming a follower! I love new followers!

The birdhouse is so adorable..and so is the childrens' furniture...My future children may have that too!

Ps. don't feel bad I iron my pillowcases from time to time!

Happy Wednesday!
Kae-Barefeet Make Me Happy

Erin said...

love love love pottery barn! if only i could afford it!

Jaclyn said...

Great finds! LOVE the kids' kitchens, and that Venus dress is incredible. Super cute birdhouse too :) And I'm giggling a little that you iron your dish towels ...