Tail Wagging Tuesday!

/
17 Comments

Today is the first Tail Wagging Tuesday over at Live What You Love and today's first theme is:

 Your most treasured or favorite picture of your Pet. 

I just may love our Cruzie just a little itty bitty bit...
So it was hard to choose just one, but Cruzie's first summer our friend Whitney who is fabulous with her camera took so many of our 'favorite' photos of Cruz and even since Cruz was a puppy the majority of our fav pics of our little girl were taken by Whit - so we are SO thankful for them.
Anyways - these were taken at the lake by Whitney in the same session (so that counts as one picture right...).

Cruz was about 9 weeks in these...so little.

{PS. Peanut Butter worked like a charm to get the tar stains out. She enjoyed a few licks throughout her bath too and she still smells a little like a sandwhich! ha ha 
Good idea Ma! xo}

Related Posts

17 comments:

Leigh said...

She was such a cute puppy! Glad the peanut butter worked! Harley decided to dig in the mud in our backyard last night, which meant mud all over his paws and a bath for him. He doesn't enjoy bath time, but serves him right for digging! Haha

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

A-dorable!! It's like newborn shots but for a puppy!! Cruz is so cute!!

What a relief that all the tar is gone! Does Cruz smell like peanut butter now?? :)

Ashley said...

Cruz is just tooooo damn cute!!!

David and Elizabeth said...

Such a precious face!!

MissB said...

He looks exactly like my baby! I love lab puppies! and the Cruz is great!

Hilary said...

oh my gosh! I LOVE puppies! She was sooo cute and adorable! Your blog is super cute!

Hilary

Whity Wife said...

so cute!!!!!

Rachel and John said...

Oh Cruzer! So lovely!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, SO cute!! I love little puppy pictures. They give me puppy fever!!

star said...

Oh my, he is so cute! I love all the pictures!

CMae said...

The pictures look like the front of a greeting card! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along today !

Michelle said...

Awww what a cutie! Love all of them!! So cute!!!

http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

Ashley Slater said...

so cute! I am loving my Bella, so I know the feeling of taking a million pictures! He is so much bigger in your pictures at the bottom of the page! wow!

Raven said...

Love your dogs name and how cute is he?? I LOVE labs, they are the best!

Savanah said...

What a cutie!

Ashley said...

how adorable!! Cruz was such a sweet puppy!!

Amber said...

Love this post. Cruz is adorable! I love that name too!