Tail Wagging Tuesday & Weekend Photos

/
14 Comments

Today's topic over at Live What You Love is:
Where your dog sleeps...

Cruzie sleeps in her kennel at night time.
 (unless she has a sleepover with Gramdma & Grampa and convinces them with her sweet eyes that she should sleep in their room - and then wake them up at 2am for playtime. ha ha I think they have learned and will put her in her kennel now!)

Cruz loves her kennel and when she is really sleepy she just stands beside it waiting for us to put her to bed! She also takes cover in there when someone sets the smoke alarm off. Not me though. I never set the smoke alarm off. :)

But during the day and she sleeps on a bed like this:

She has had a few beds as from time to time she confuses her bed with a chew toy...

Ok now for the weekend pictures (which are mainly of Cruz!).
We had an amazing weekend.

 She found some water!

 And took a swim...an ice bath is more like it!
 Found trees to play with...

 She played Rowdy ball A LOT!
 We played Bocce on the frozen lake. 2nd annual tournament!
My team won! Go Nana & Neil.
 Cruz pondered.
 And decided to go play with the ice.
 And was ALWAYS requesting more attention.
 But occupied herself a lot with the ice...
 Waiting for more throwers!
 We suntanned in our clothing...
 Played with some more ice...
And had a few more swims....

Hope you all had a great Easter weekend!
We sure did.

Related Posts

14 comments:

Suze said...

what cute pictures of cruz and you :) so sweet! Glad you had a wonderful easter with the family! :) xxoo

Elizabeth said...

What great pictures! The one of Cruz carrying the big tree limb makes me laugh! Sometimes I want to get a big dog!

http://www.cautionblondeblogging.blogspot.com/

Leigh said...

Cruz is such a cutie :)

Caroline said...

Cruz is so pretty!! :) Looks like a great weekend!

Ashley said...

Ohhh that water must have been soooo cold!!! But mine would have done the same!! Cruz is just too cute and looks like she is always on the go! Great pictures!!

I would have been nervous playing bocce on the lake!!I loved how they were wearing shorts though, seemed a little ironic! haha!

Glad you had a great weekend!!

Ashley said...

haha -- looks like Ruger at the lake -- can NOT stay out of the water. Ball throwing never ends either =)
Sounds like a great weekend =)

Rachel and John said...

It looks lovely! John loves bocce! We have a set. Next time you guys come over we should play!!

Jessica said...

It looks like Cruz had fun!! Haha

Bodie will only sleep in his crate when I'm watching TV, he's so weird. Lol

Gabriella said...

She looks like she is having a blast!

Kae* said...

Happy Tuesday! I awarded you the versatile blogger award!

Kae-barefeetmakemehappy.blogspot.com

Murdock's mama said...

What a fun weekend. Glad you got to get away. It looks [cold] but beautiful! I'm sure Cruz was in heaven!

Meg said...

Dang girl that water Cruz in looks ICE cold! Silly puppy.

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

You are a great photographer! I don't know how Cruz got into that cold water!

I also suntan with my clothes on!!

CMae said...

THank you so much for linking up!! I'm sorry I am a day late commenting, I was totally not near my computer at all yesterday!