Fun Friday!

/
10 Comments

Happy Friday! Yeah!

I am very excited and ready for this weekend.

Tonight we are going out to a lounge on 17th Ave. We NEVER ever go OUT like that anymore so it should be a nice change (even though I secretly wish we could stay home on the couch!). We are going for our friend Darren's birthday so it will be a good time...

Then Saturday Leigh is picking me up in the morning and we are headed to Rachel's for her Shower. Which I know will be great and I am very excited for. You best be too Rachel!
Oh and PS. Mother Nature I am wearing a dress so you better be that +10C they are calling for!
PPS. I wore ballet flats today (no socks!) for the first time and my toes were freeeezing on the way to work. Justin totally called it. Anyways.

Then Saturday night we are getting together with Blake & Karen for dinner and Karen and I are going to chat about Whitney's shower!
(Mother Nature the guys are BBQing this night, again with weather please)

Sunday I am dedicating the day finishing up some onesies and then uploading a bunch to our Etsy Shop. Look out next week for our Etsy reveal and a few giveaways! :)

And Cruz wanted me to let you know she made a decision on her collar. It was really hard, she tried to convince me she needed all five. She had a bit of a tamper tantrum and pout fest but she finally agreed she only really needed one right now. And if she was a good girl she could get another one to celebrate her birthday in May.
She took all of your votes into consideration and she chose (mostly because it was what her Dad wanted and she aims to please):


These are the Esty shop's that they were all from.

#5 Yellow Flower by Fido's Closet

Lastly, have a great trip out the island Mom & Dad! I am very jealous. Extra hugs to Gran, Grampa & Chris (& the pups) for me. Love and miss you guys millions!

And really lastly - Good luck tonight Jeff! Kick butt you hear!!! I also love and miss you gabillions.



Related Posts

10 comments:

MrsV said...

What a fun weekend! I hope mother nature reads your blog today and takes that all in to consideration =)

Love the collar Cruz, you are one lucky girl!

Jamie @ The Yellow Brick Road

Justin said...

Wow, good choice Cruzie!!!!

I want to go to the island....

AJ, how many is a gabillion? That sounds like a lot!
Love ya!
J

Ashley said...

My flats gave me a blister :( Happy spring to my feet... they need to get used to cute shoes again!!

Thanks for sharing the link for the collars!!

Have a great weekend!

Jessica said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Have a good one. :D

Café Moka said...

Have fun at the shower!


www.ilovecafemoka.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

Haha I love how Justin commented on this post! Ps- Justin, Cruz needs all five collars. A girl needs choices! :)

See you tomorrow Alison!

Rachel and John said...

YAY shower! Of course I'm excited!! Me, my jean skirt and my swollen ankles can't wait!

Jen said...

Wow you DO have an exciting weekend planned!!! Have so much fun girly! :)

Love the new collar! Also, what is the deal with the Etsy shop? I didn't know you had one! And you make onesies?!? Email me if you'd like to do a giveaway some time on my blog! I have lots of Mama followers who I'm sure who would be interested and could probably generate some business!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned!

I am the same way- would rather stay at home on the couch than go out on a Friday night!

Good choice on the collar Cruz! Love pink and brown together!

Looking forward to your Etsy shop! That site kills my bank account but is great for gifts!

I also hope the weather cooperates. Have to get a long run in on Sunday and after last weekends ridiculousness it better be nice!

Still not bare foot weather- I am wearing knee highs with my flats. I long for the day I can wear sandals.

Momma Drees said...

Now thanks to Cruz.. Titus thinks he needs a new collar! He might go with this one though... http://www.etsy.com/listing/58507475/black-and-white-skull-and-cross-bones