Autism Awareness Month

/
10 Comments


As I have talked about before, autism is a huge part of my life.
The school I work at is for students ages 3-21 that are on the spectrum.
And I have amazing people in my life that have autism as well.
Well, remember when I bought this necklace...
Well I love it and people always ask about it.

Well the uber talented Jaclyn has created this beautiful bracelet for Autism Awareness month:


She is donating 25% of sales from her Etsy Shop Jaclyn 1423 to Autism Speaks this month.
Jacyln has a brother with autism, who loves hot dogs! Hence the puzzle piece and hot dog onher necklaces and bracelets. LOVE it. Read Jaclyn's story here and enter to win your very own Joey's Hot Dog bracelet or necklace here. (enter before April 14th!)

BUT if you love the Joey's Hot dogs for autism necklaces and bracelets as much as I do click here to buy your very own personalized one. They are only $12.00 and $5 from each Hot Dog and $2 from each puzzle piece sans Hot Dog is donated to Autism Speaks all year!!!
Jaclyn you are awesome and I love what you are doing.
I'm off to order my bracelet! 

Related Posts

10 comments:

LIfe with the Adams :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MrsV said...

Great post! One of my good friends has 2 boys who both have Autism. The bracelets are amazing! I will def. check out the Etsy shop =)

Happy Thursday!

Jamie @ The Yellow Brick Road

Leigh said...

Such a neat thing she is doing and they are super cute!

Ashley said...

I love those necklaces and bracelets!

Jaclyn said...

Alison, you are amazing. Thank you so, so much for doing this!!!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i love it :) her jewelry is cute and spreads awareness which is super cool

Momma Drees said...

I love these!

Alex said...

that;s so cool! I used to watch a lot of Autism kids at a school at night while their parents attending a meeting. It was very different but I loved it :)

Jessica said...

They're such cute pieces! The first 5K I'll be in is supporting an autism charity, I'm very excited to run for this cause. :)

Kae* said...

Love your post. I work in education... Love it.

Kae-Barefeet Make Me Happy