Wonderful weekend!

/
14 Comments

Yes we did.



Friday...
It was beautiful out so Cruz and I went for a long walk and played Rowdy ball.
Rowdy left all her balls and toys to Cruz in her will so now we go out and play Rowdy ball in the field. :)
We didn't do much in the evening, just caught up on shows and lounged. Loved it.

Saturday...
In the morning we went over to Carla & Jordan to meet Laurel.
She is such a doll, so little and sweet.
I hogged her the whole visit (shocking right!) and loved all the cuddles.


Then Justin went bike shopping so Cruz and I went on a walkabout around the streets by the bike shop.
Cruz was a lucky girl on Saturday because then her & I were meeting Karen & Oscar and Amy & Rio for a walk. We walked to Starbucks and then continued walking, 1 hour and 45 minutes later we were home!  The 3 dogs were great together, we let them all off leash at the park and they all played fabulously.
3rd walk of the day for Cruz! (Justin took her when we got up too!)

This is Rio, I just had to show you how cute she is.
Amy & Scott adopted her from Cabo San Lucas.
She is so sweet and just look at her ears! Love them.
Can you hear me bragging about you Rio?


Then for dinner we met up with Karen & Blake and Amy & Scott for dinner at The Keg.
It was great food, awesome company and delicious drinks.
And bonus! Amy works in the hotel that The Keg is in so they hooked us up with incredible discounts. Lucky us. Thanks again Amy.
Then we swung by our house to get Cruz and then went and hung out at Blake and Karen's for the night. And then Cruz got her 4th walk of the day as we walked home. :)
Apparently I owe Blake 10 bucks as I didn't think it would snow like they were calling for and he said it would. Of course it snowed...you win. Thanks Calgary.


10 bucks just for your Blake... bhahahha

Sunday...
Justin did music for his Mom, napped, took Cruz on 2 walks and watched sports.
I went into crazy headband making mode and made 18 headbands. Go me. I also made some very cute hats. :) Then I was bored so decided to bug Justin about being bored, finally he sent me to Micheals so I would quit bothering him. ;) tee hee I found some very cute new centers for my new flowers so it was worth the trip! Thanks babe.

We watched Unthinkable after dinner.



It was pretty good...nothing super special but good.
Great description hey! You are welcome. 



 PS. Happy 100th Birthday Shell Canada! :) Dad I think you should get a day off to celebrate this!

Related Posts

14 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Sounds like a great weekend! On a sad note. I just realized I forgot to wear my headband for our photos yesterday! BOO.

Amber said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend. Rio is adorable, I love her ears!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Looks like fun and what a cute baby girl :) One of my best friends is named Laurel... I love it!

Logan said...

10 Bucks for Blake, that was awesome!! Love it, and still giggling! Cruz, I think you may have gotten a little spoiled!! ok maybe alot!! Good job!

Ashley said...

You should link up to my manic monday, it recaps the weekends!! sounds like you had a great weekend!!

krink said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Glad you got to meet little Laurel! She's beautiful! Congrats Carla and Jordan!
Give my sweet niece a kiss and a hug from me.
xoxo

Mom said...

Those ears are a riot!!!

Jessica said...

OMG, Rio is adorable!! Well, Laurel is adorable too. ;)

Caroline said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Knox and I did a lot of walking ourselves. I'm just loving this weather and getting some fresh air.

Amy said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! I found you via my sister Ashley at Life As I Know It. Your newest follower from http://ourcrazybeautifulife.blogspot.com/

Mrs. B said...

That doggy is TOO cute!! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! :)

D @ The best things in life said...

Sounds like fun! You look very comfortable holding that baby lady! It's a good look on you!:)

Suze said...

You had a fabulous weekend girlie. Go cruz Go on her 3rd walk of the day haha! i bet she was pooped by the time night rolled around! I cant wait to see those headbands and hats oh crafy one :) SO excited!

Megan said...

Sounds like a great weekend! You are so beautiful! You look perfect holding a baby...hint, hint!!